Hunters Den is a 3/3 and loft, sleeps up to 10 guests.pet Friendly
HUNTERS DEN is a 3/3 and loft, sleeps up to 10 guests comfortably. This barn wood Great getaway for that much needed vacation with mountain and pastures views. Easy access, paved roads all the way, mountain views! Satellite TV, Wi-Fi access, cards table in the relaxing homey ambiance, plenty room for children, and pet friendly.
HUNTERS DEN is just what you will be thinking when you arrive hear and settle in for your family vacation and a perfect home for long term stay. This will be a memorable time for you and those that join you. Beautiful mountain views and paved roads add to the enjoyment of this home. When you are feeling a little chilly from all the outdoor activity, the wonderful fireplace will be so inviting as you snuggle, cuddle up in a blanket or curl up to read a book. With 3 bedrooms and loft there is room enough for the whole family. When it?s time to head outside to relax in the porch why not stop and play a quick game or enjoy family games on the cards table.
Think of those long beautiful summer days while you are rocking away on the porch, you will be so relaxed you won?t want to get up. Very close to downtown Blairsville and Young Harris Collage for a great shopping experience; just few miles from Nottely Lake. HUNTERS DEN does have internet so if you honestly can?t leave work behind, pack that laptop. Pet?s are allowed and will most likely enjoy napping on the fence in porch as much as you will.
To see the Video Click Here: Hunters Den Video
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: 3/3 and loft Pet Friendly, All barn wood inside. Mountains and pastures views
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Antique Shops, Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Restaurants
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Craft Shopping, Gift Basket, Golf Course, High Speed Internet Access, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Church Nearby
* Culture: Annual Festivals, Arts and Crafts, Movie Theatre, Museums, Concerts, Scottish Fest & Highland Games, Apple Fest
* Entertainment: CD Player, Flat Large Screen TV, Games, Satellite TV, Table Games, TV Set, VCR, Flat Screen TV set
* Geographic: Close to Lake, Close to Town, Exceptional Sunsets, Mountain View, Near Beach, Near Creek, Near Lake, Near Lake Nottely, Near Waterfalls, Mountain/Forest, Semi Secluded, Private, Paved Roads
* Kitchen: 2nd Coffee Maker, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Hand Mixer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Cooking Utensils
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, WiFi, Pets Fence
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Children Allowed, Covered Deck, Deck, Deck Furniture, Dogs Allowed, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Kids Table Games, Patio, Rafting & Kayaking, Wildlife Viewing, Patio Furniture, Close to Fishing Ponds, Close to Nottely Lake, Pet Friendly, Biker Friendly w/ Trailer, Roads Paved all the way