Remember back when you were a kid and went off to summer camp? Step back in time at this charming, beachfront family vacation spot on 2 secluded acres. Just outside 6 cabins are miles of sandy beach for exploring, surfing, strolling, shelling, making sand castles and excellent driftwood forts.A two mile beach walk into Yachats (at low tide) will connect you to the 804 trail head along the rocks in yachats. Hike or drive through old growth cedar forests to Cape Perpetua, the highest drivable point on the Oregon Coast. Come enjoy this unique cabin style camping experience that is sure to please everyone in the family.
Main Cabin (Bait House): Fully Equipped Kitchen including, fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker/ grinder, and cookware and utensils. Long double bunks to sleep 4, dining area with seating up 10, Cable TV/DVD, Wood Stove.
The Taj Mahal Cabin: 2 double beds, kitchenette with small fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and hot plate. Table with seating for 2, Toilet only bathroom.
Star Cabin: (like a yurt) 2 single beds.
Outdoor Kitchen area: Bar counter with stools, working sink, gas grill and charcoal grill perfect for a crab, clam, and oyster feeds/barbecues.
Nomad: King bed and futon sofa sleeper, half bath.
Nip and Tuck Cabin: 2 double beds, sitting area.
The Tent Cabin: 2 single beds, desk with chair.
The Bath Cabin: full bath with shower/tub 2 seperate sink areas and closed off toilet area.
Toy Shed: assortment of toys for all ages.
Laundry Shed: Washer/Dryer located just off main cabin.
2 fire pits for making smores or just enjoying camp fires. 1 is located by the outdoor kitchwen area and the second is between the New cabin and the Nip and Tuck. 2 diffrerent beach access located in same areas as fire pits.
Unique hot tub great for soaking after a day on the beach.
1/4 wine cask sauna perfect for 2, sits behind the bath cabin and next to an private outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
Pets ok $30 pet fee applies
Note: $25 reservation fee applies
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk 4 Full
Room Description: Rustic Cabins.. 6 total
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Excellent hiking close by, Nearby Grocery, Nearby tourist attractions
* Culture: Library, Oregon Coast Aquarium/Newport, Hatfield Marine Science Center, Visitor's Center
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DSL, DVD Player, Stereo System, WIFI
* Geographic: On Beach, Secluded, Easy Beach Access, Ocean View
* Kitchen: Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Electric Stove
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach, Deck, Fire Pit, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Lawn Furniture, Outdoor Shower
* SUITABILITY: pets considered