Our "Blowhole Bungalow" is aptly named for the migrating spouting whales that can be seen from the beautiful, open great room picture windows. And also for the naturally occurring blowhole formed in the rocky coastline just a few blocks from the house.
Just a few blocks in the other direction is a sandy beach for playing, kite flying, tide pool exploring, etc. All within easy walking distance.
We designed and had the Blowhole Bungalow built in 2000 to be a welcoming, warm, comfortable and cozy escape for our family. It has been our getaway destination in all seasons of the year where we have treasured our fun and unforgettable times together, and we trust you will find that, too!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Excellent hiking close by, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby tourist attractions
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Library, Oregon Coast Aquarium/Newport, Hatfield Marine Science Center, Visitor's Center
* Entertainment: CD Player, DSL, DVD Player, Games, Home Theater Media Room, Satellite TV, Stereo System, Surround Sound, VCR, WIFI, Movies
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Walking Distance to Beach, Ocean View
* Kitchen: BLENDER, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Wine Glasses, Crock Pot, Electric Griddle
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Central Vacuum System, Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach, Dog Kennel, Fenced Yard, Gas Grill, Patio