LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Wolnzach - 1399 sqft, roomy, central, completely equipped (# 2311)
Vacation apartment in the Blue House in the Wolnzach market square! ca. 130 sqm, max. 7 persons. From the window there's a fabulous view of the historic city hall and the St. Laurentius church. 3 roomy bedrooms, 2 generous, bright and modern bathrooms, living room with sofa bed, large modern kitchen., key advantages: roomy, central, completely equipped, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Wolnzach, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Vacation home in the Blue House on the marketplace in Wolnzach! Approximately 130m², max. 7 people. The elegantly furnished apartment is located in the 4th floor of the landmark Blue House directly on the marketplace in Wolnzach. From the window there is a fabulous view of the historical town hall and the St. Laurentius Church.
The apartment is equipped with 3 spacious bedrooms, each with separable double beds.
You find 2 spacious, bright and modern bathrooms. The larger bathroom offers shower, tub, toilet and sink and a washer and dryer, so even on longer stays, nothing stands in the way! The smaller bathroom has a shower, toilet and basin.
In the comfortable living room you can wile away the evenings with a glass of wine or have a relaxed evening in front of the TV: Flat-TV (satellite), DVD player, radio and CD player are available. The English sofa in the living room can be transformed into a full bed when needed.
Moreover you have large and modern kitchen facilities with stove, oven, fridge-freezer, sink, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle. The dining table can seat up to eight people comfortably and on the small balcony you can enjoy breakfast when the weather is good.
Service & Information
* Bath towels, kitchen towels and bedclothes are included in the service.
* In the bathroom you’ll find a hair dryer, cleansing tissues and fluid cream soap.
* High class kitchens with baking ovens, ceramic stove top, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle and coffee machine are waiting for you. The kitchens are equipped with: dish towels, detergent tabs for the dishwasher, sponge, wiping cloth and washing liquid. Furthermore, you can find a small range of spices, vinegar and oil, filter paper, several kinds of tee, coffee and sugar.
* Satellite-TV, CD and radio-player as well as DVD-player are available.
* Information maps about the Hallertau region are available.
* Game collections, first aid cabinets and sewing kit are available.
* Baby crib and high chair are available on request; all you have to do is ask!
* Pets are unfortunately not allowed. Thank you for your understanding!
* WiFi is available for free!
* Both apartments are equipped with washing machine, ironing board and iron. Laundry detergent will be at your disposal. The Blue House also has a dryer.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Marktplatz 1, 85283 Wolnzach is about 50 km (31.2 miles), approximately a 35 minutes drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $305-$313 for 7 persons.
Unit Size: 1399 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Games, Sofabed
Wolnzach is located on Highway Holledau, thus is well-connected. The nearest train station is located a few kilometers away in Rohrbach. The cities of Munich, Landshut, Ingolstadt, Regensburg and Nuremberg are just a stone's throw away.
The apartments are located in the center of the so-called 'Hallertau' or 'Holledau', a region north of Munich known for growing hops. Experience the special charm of this area in the summer, when the hop gardens shine in deep green and the aromatic, bitter smell of hops fills the air, or even in winter, when the empty frost-covered acres draw a breathtaking, bizarre image.
The cities of Munich, Landshut, Freising, Neuburg, Ingolstadt, Eichstätt and Regensburg lure you with their historic downtown areas. A variety of activities that appeal to sport enthusiasts, culture and nature lovers characterize this region. Or you can simply sit on a balmy summer evening in one of the many typical Bavarian beer gardens and forget the everyday under an old chestnut with a cold beer!
And if you do not feel like cooking, it's only a few steps to the next restaurant: in the neighboring houses, you can either be spoiled by typical Bavarian and Italian cuisine. The nearest bakery and butchery are also within easy walking distance!
Only 150m away is the German Hop Museum.
More travel info about Wolnzach: Wolnzach is a municipality in the district of Pfaffenhofen in Bavaria, Germany.