Beds: Queen in Master, Queen in second bedroom, Tri-Bunk in third room, Twin Bunk in small room, Washer/Dryer; Private Hot Tub; Heated Slate Floors; View of Trees; Large mudroom; Propane BBQ; Table seating for 4-8, Large living area and TV
ABOUT THIS UNIT
This ski-in access townhouse is located at the top of Painted Cliff Drive on Blackcomb Mountain in the Benchlands. There is a free village shuttle that comes every 15 minutes. The shuttle will take you from the townhouse complex to the Village in about 10 minutes. There is ground level entry to this townhouse which makes it very easy to unload your gear into the accommodation. Minimum stay is 4 nights.
There is a Queen in master, a Queen in second bedroom, a Tri-Bunk in third room, Twin Bunk in a small room good for children. There is a washer& dryer, private hot tub, and propane barbeque grill for your convenience. There are heated slate floors and there is a large living area with gas fireplace and 50" TV. Table seating for 4-8 plus lots of counter space.
DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS AND SKI RENTALS
Enjoy big discounts on lift tickets,ski rentals, and ski school when you book this unit.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Bunk 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Ski Rentals, Snowboard Rentals, Bike Rentals
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Ski Rental, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Snowboard Rental, Nearby Ski Ticket Sales, Nearby Bike Rentals, Free Parking
* Culture: Cultural Center, Museum, Library
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, iPod Dock, LCD TV
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Slopeside
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heated Floors in Bathrooms, Fan
* Outdoor: Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Private Hot Tub