Acer Vacations | Luxury Ski-In Ski-Out Two BR Condo in Greystone Lodge
ABOUT THIS UNIT
This is a luxury two bedroom unit located on the main floor of Greystone Lodge. Both bedrooms have a king split bed which can be made as singles upon request. There is a queen pull out sofa in the living room. The kitchen and living area are fully renovated with new furnishings throughout. There is a full washer and dryer in the unit. Enjoy free wireless internet, heated floors, gas fireplace and free parking.
ABOUT GREYSTONE LODGE
Greystone Lodge is located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain next to the Wizard Express and Magic Chair lifts. A boutique style condo complex with only 50 units makes Greystone Lodge one of the smaller vacation rental locations in the Benchlands neighbourhood in Whistler. Large open living spaces are unique to Greystone Lodge creating a true home away from home. The fourty foot windows of the lofted units gives Greystone Lodge its stunning appearance for passer?s by and great mountain views for the guests that occupy them.
GREYSTONE LODGE AMENITIES
For relaxation and convenience guests of Greystone Lodge will find an outdoor heated pool and hot tub along with an indoor hot tub, showers, and common area washrooms. There is a coin operated laundry facility in the building as well as a vending machine for quick snacks. Free wireless internet is located throughout the building for those guests who need to stay connected. Unique to Greystone Lodge is free underground parking, something hard to come by in Whistler. Guests should be warned that the underground parking has a total height limit of 6 feet 8 inches. Large SUV?s with ski racks may not fit in the underground and there is very limited over-height parking at the lodge.
Within a very short walking distance guests will find ski school, ski and snowboard rentals, bike rentals, restaurants, a liquor store, a small grocery store and various retail outlets. The walk to the main Whistler Village will take around 7-10 minutes on foot, however, a village transit bus comes every 7 minutes in the Winter and every 15 minutes during the other months. The bus stop is just a short stroll from the lobby.
Golfers can enjoy the Chateau Whistler Golf Course, one of the finest golf courses in British Columbia, just a short walk from the lodge. Spas are located throughout Whistler Resort for those looking for extra help in relaxing. Lost Lake Park is located only minutes from the Greystone Lodge where guests will find great hiking, picnicking, swimming and fishing in the summer months and Nordic ski trails in the winter. The base of Blackcomb turns into a children?s paradise in the summer when it is converted into a giant playground hosting horseback riding, a climbing wall, various rides and amusements, mini-golf, and more. In addition, on summer weekends visitors can frequent the Whistler Farmer?s Market finding locally made crafts and foods also located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Ski Rentals, Snowboard Rentals, Bike Rentals
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Ski Rental, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Snowboard Rental, Nearby Ski Ticket Sales, Nearby Bike Rentals, Free Parking
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Center, Museum, Library
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, iPod Dock, LCD TV, Blu-Ray Player
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Slopeside
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heated Floors in Bathrooms, Fan
* Outdoor: Balcony, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Indoor Hot Tub