Greystone Lodge Whistler Accommodation for Families | Acer Vacations
ABOUT THIS UNIT
Beautifully upgraded ski in ski-out 2 bedroom condo on Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler. The unit has a king split in the master bedroom, king split and twin in the second bedroom and Queen Sofa in the living room. Enjoy great views from the balcony.
DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS AND SKI RENTALS
Enjoy big discounts on lift tickets,ski rentals, and ski school when you book this unit.
ABOUT GREYSTONE LODGE
Greystone Lodge is located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain next to the Wizard Express and Magic Chair lifts. A boutique style condo complex with only 50 units makes Greystone Lodge one of the smaller vacation rental locations in the Benchlands neighbourhood in Whistler. Large open living spaces are unique to Greystone Lodge creating a true home away from home. The fourty foot windows of the lofted units gives Greystone Lodge its stunning appearance for passer?s by and great mountain views for the guests that occupy them.
GREYSTONE LODGE AMENITIES
For relaxation and convenience guests of Greystone Lodge will find an outdoor heated pool and hot tub along with an indoor hot tub, showers, and common area washrooms. There is a coin operated laundry facility in the building as well as a vending machine for quick snacks. Free wireless internet is located throughout the building for those guests who need to stay connected. Unique to Greystone Lodge is free underground parking, something hard to come by in Whistler. Guests should be warned that the underground parking has a total height limit of 6 feet 8 inches. Large SUV?s with ski racks may not fit in the underground and there is very limited over-height parking at the lodge.
LOCAL WHISTLER AMENITIES
Within a very short walking distance guests will find ski school, ski and snowboard rentals, bike rentals, restaurants, a liquor store, a small grocery store and various retail outlets. The walk to the main Whistler Village will take around 7-10 minutes on foot, however, a village transit bus comes every 7 minutes in the Winter and every 15 minutes during the other months. The bus stop is just a short stroll from the lobby.
OTHER WHISTLER ACTIVITIES
Golfers can enjoy the Chateau Whistler Golf Course, one of the finest golf courses in British Columbia, just a short walk from the lodge. Spas are located throughout Whistler Resort for those looking for extra help in relaxing. Lost Lake Park is located only minutes from the Greystone Lodge where guests will find great hiking, picnicking, swimming and fishing in the summer months and Nordic ski trails in the winter. The base of Blackcomb turns into a children?s paradise in the summer when it is converted into a giant playground hosting horseback riding, a climbing wall, various rides and amusements, mini-golf, and more. In addition, on summer weekends visitors can frequent the Whistler Farmer?s Market finding locally made crafts and foods also located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 5 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Ski Rentals, Snowboard Rentals, Bike Rentals
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, Nearby Ski Rental, Nearby Ski School, Nearby Snowboard Rental, Nearby Ski Ticket Sales, Nearby Bike Rentals, Free Parking
* Culture: Cultural Center, Museum, Library
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, LCD TV
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Slopeside
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender
* Living: Air Conditioning, Linens, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Fan
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Indoor Hot Tub