Vacation Apartment in Wetzlar - 753 sqft, central location, exceptionally beautiful, modern (# 2)
This lovely, modern apartment is located in the heart of Wetslar's historic center. With 2 bedrooms, it can sleep up to 7 guests, making it perfect for a family. You will appreciate both the complimentary Wi-Fi and the easy access to Wetalar's pedestrian zone., key advantages: central location, exceptionally beautiful, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Wetzlar,
Exceptionally nice apartment.
* 70 sq.m. (more than 750 square feet)
* ideal for 1-7 guests, can accommodate up to 10
* 1 nice bedroom with two beds and a high quality sleeping couch
* 1 bedroom with 4 beds
* 1 living room with 3 high quality sleeping couches
* rustic kitchen with 2 stoves, baking oven, 2 fridges with freezer compartment, microwave, tea kettle, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker
* 1 bathroom with two showers, two separate toilets, washing machine
* additional washing machine and dryer in front of the apartment
* pets allowed on request
This apartment is ideally suited for everyone,
* wanting to explore Wetzlar: only a minute away from the cathedral, close by many museums
* wanting to simply enjoy Wetzlar: only 50 m away from the Lahn river and the Avignon complex, directly at the pedestrian zone with nice cafés and cozy restaurants
* in Wetzlar on a business trip: with great shopping opportunities and parking spots right at the parking lot Lahninsel
* staying in Wetzlar for longer: with modern kitchen, satellite TV, wifi internet connection, washing machine, and free package of services to take care of everything
* coming with children: bike paths and a children’s playground are only 50 m away
* whether smoker or non-smoker: the apartment is only for non-smokers, but there is a spot for smokers right outside
Residences 1 to 4 and the vacation apartment 1A are in the same building; for large groups, they can be rented together. Only 20 m away, you’ll also find our vacation apartments Altstadt-Perle, Saphir, Penthouse, Juwel and Diamant.
All apartments can be booked by day, week, or for the long term. No fee for final cleaning. Pets allowed on request.
For your comfort, we offer you a package of services:
* bed sheets and towels in sufficient numbers
* weekly ‘small’ cleaning and change of the towels
* ’big’ cleaning every two weeks, including change of bed sheetsspices, waste bags, toilet paper, paper napkins, dish towels, dishwashing liquid including for the dishwashing machine, first aid-box
* when necessary, additional towels and sheets, iron and ironing board, children’s crib
* storage space for bikes and canoes
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Lahnstrasse 20, 35578 Wetzlar is about 76 km (47.5 miles), approximately a 46 mins drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $49-$65 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 753 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating
We aim to make your stay in the cathedral city as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our vacation apartments are furnished in modern and functional, but overall cozy, ways. Great service is a matter of course for us. Every apartment has its particular selling point; just choose the one best fitting your ideas of location, furnishings or luxury. The vacation apartments are great for vacations, long term-stays for work or also for larger groups.
More travel info about Wetzlar: Wetzlar, in central Hesse, features an amazingly well-preserved and restored Old Town (Altstadt), with historic plazas, a 13th century Cathedral (Dom), and scores of historic houses. The tightly woven ensemble of the Altstadt with its half-timbered houses and stone buildings from the Romanesque (Wetzlar Cathedral), Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque eras is to a great extent as it was in the late 18th century, preserved and yet extensively restored.