Vacation Apartment in Wetzlar - 484 sqft, central location, modern (# 1403)
Live Like a German in this extraordinarily beautiful apartment in Wetzlar's historic old-town, centrally located, yet in a quiet neighborhood. Shopping and car parking nearby at the Lahninsel (Lahn island); only 100 m from the river Lahn, close to the Avignonanlage (Avignon complex), directly on the pedestrian area with nice restaurants, and cozy cafés., key advantages: central location, modern, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Wetzlar,
Altstadtresidenz 1-4 contains 4 vacation apartments with modern furnishings, each with its own separate entrance.
The apartments are centrally located in the idyllic old town, yet very quiet.
* 45 sq.m.
* ideal for 1 - 3 guests, can sleep up to five
* 1 bedroom with 2 beds, one additional fold-out sofa in the living room
* 1 small bedroom with 1 bed
* 1 living/dining room with modern kitchen, equipped with stove, baking oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, tea kettle, dishwashing machine, toaster, coffee maker
* 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
* pets on request
All apartments can be booked by day, week, or for the long term. No fee for final cleaning. Pets allowed on request.
For your comfort, we offer you a package of services:
* bed sheets and towels in sufficient numbers
* weekly ‘small’ cleaning and change of the towels
* ’big’ cleaning every two weeks, including change of bed sheets
* spices, waste bags, toilet paper, paper napkins, dish towels, dishwashing liquid including for the dishwashing machine, first aid-box
* when necessary, additional towels and sheets, iron and ironing board, children’s crib
* storage space for bikes and canoes
Residences 1 to 4 and the vacation apartment 1A are in the same building; for large groups, they can be rented together.
Only 20 m away, you’ll also find our vacation apartments Altstadt-Perle, Saphir, Penthouse, Juwel and Diamant.
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Eselsberg 2, 35578 Wetzlar is about 76 km (47.5 miles), approximately a 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Wetzlar, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $64-$54 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television
This apartment is ideally suited for everyone,
* looking to explore Wetzlar: only a minute away from the cathedral, close by many museums
* looking to simply enjoy Wetzlar: only 50 m away from the Lahn river and the Avignon complex, directly at the pedestrian zone with nice cafés and cozy restaurants
* in Wetzlar on a business trip: with great shopping opportunities and parking spots right at the parking lot Lahninsel
* staying in Wetzlar for longer: with modern kitchen, satellite TV, wifi internet connection, washing machine, and free package of services to take care of everything
* coming with children: bike paths and a children’s playground are only 50 m away
* whether smoker or non-smoker: the apartment is only for non-smokers, but there is a spot for smokers right outside
More travel info about Wetzlar: Wetzlar, in central Hesse, features an amazingly well-preserved and restored Old Town (Altstadt), with historic plazas, a 13th century Cathedral (Dom), and scores of historic houses. The tightly woven ensemble of the Altstadt with its half-timbered houses and stone buildings from the Romanesque (Wetzlar Cathedral), Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque eras is to a great extent as it was in the late 18th century, preserved and yet extensively restored.