Vacation Apartment in Wetzlar - 431 sqft, centrally located in the old town, close by Lahn bridge and…
Ideally located near the Lahn River and and the cathedral, this unit can comfortably sleep 3 guests. Features include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer and drier., key advantages: centrally located in the old town, close by Lahn bridge and cathedral, exceptionally beautiful, modern furnishings, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished,
The Altstadperle (old town pearl) at Lahnstrasse 24 is centrally located within Wetzlar's charming historic old town. You will live in a very nice, modern, and compact apartment with 430 square feet, which features one bedroom. The unit sleeps up to 3 persons comfortably (please ask for special accommodations in case you're traveling with more people.) There is plenty of closet space available in the bedrooms. We provide bedding and sheets.
* 40 sq.m. (430 square feet)
* ideal for 1-2 guests, can accommodate up to 3
* 1 large bedroom with two beds
* one additional high-quality sleeping couch in the living room
* spacious living/dining room with modern kitchen with glass-top stove, baking oven, two fridges with freezer compartment, microwave, tea kettle, dishwashing machine, toaster, coffee machine
* bathroom with shower and toilet
* washing machine and dryer in the apartment
* pets allowed on request
This apartment is ideally suited for everyone,
* wanting to explore Wetzlar: only a minute away from the cathedral, close by many museums
* wanting to simply enjoy Wetzlar: only 50 m away from the Lahn river and the Avignon complex, directly at the pedestrian zone with nice cafés and cozy restaurants
* in Wetzlar on a business trip: with great shopping opportunities and parking spots right at the parking lot Lahninsel
* staying in Wetzlar for longer: with modern kitchen, satellite TV, wifi internet connection, washing machine, and free package of services to take care of everything
* coming with children: bike paths and a children’s playground are only 50 m away
* whether smoker or non-smoker: the apartment is only for non-smokers, but there is a spot for smokers right outside
Residences 1 to 4 and the vacation apartment 1A are in the same building; for large groups, they can be rented together. Only 20 m away, you’ll also find our vacation apartments Altstadt-Perle, Saphir, Penthouse, Juwel and Diamant.
All apartments can be booked by day, week, or for the long term. No fee for final cleaning. Pets allowed on request.
For your comfort, we offer you a package of services:
* bed sheets and towels in sufficient numbers
* weekly ‘small’ cleaning and change of the towels
* ’big’ cleaning every two weeks, including change of bed sheetsspices, waste bags, toilet paper, paper napkins, dish towels, dishwashing liquid including for the dishwashing machine, first aid-box
* when necessary, additional towels and sheets, iron and ironing board, children’s crib
* storage space for bikes and canoes
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Lahnstrasse 24, 35578 Wetzlar is about 76 km (47.5 miles), approximately a 46 mins drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $68-$139 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 431 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating
We aim to make your stay in the cathedral city as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our vacation apartments are furnished in modern and functional, but overall cozy, ways. Great service is a matter of course for us. Every apartment has its particular selling point; just choose the one best fitting your ideas of location, furnishings or luxury. The vacation apartments are great for vacations, long term-stays for work or also for larger groups.
More travel info about Wetzlar: Wetzlar, in central Hesse, features an amazingly well-preserved and restored Old Town (Altstadt), with historic plazas, a 13th century Cathedral (Dom), and scores of historic houses. The tightly woven ensemble of the Altstadt with its half-timbered houses and stone buildings from the Romanesque (Wetzlar Cathedral), Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque eras is to a great extent as it was in the late 18th century, preserved and yet extensively restored.