LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Wettringen - 915 sqft, quiet, exclusive, in the country (# 3138)
Country living apartment that is not far from big cities and is exclusively designed., key advantages: quiet, exclusive, in the country, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
* Books are all around the house, available in various languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Chinese).
* We also have a large choice of DVDs, for those who might prefer the multimedias.
* The kitchen has all necessary appliances: oven, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine, water boiler, large choice of pans, tableware etc.
* Our garden is full of surprises: depending on your arrival time, you will find different types of flowers or fruits waiting for you in your holiday apartment, brought directly from our garden to you
Location Düsseldorf Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Düsseldorf Airport. From Düsseldorf Airport the distance to the unit at Haddorf 10, 48493 Wettringen is about 136 km (85.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 25 minutes drive by car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $88-$123 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 915 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Television, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Our house is situated in an old school in the country side, called Landschulheim. The school was built in 1952, and sold to be privately used in 2007. It has then been renovated between 2008 and 2012.
Discover Wettringen and local activities:
* Our house is well situated, within walking distance of the Haddorfer Lakes and about 40 km away from either Münster (Germany) or Enschede (the Netherlands). It is only120km away from Düsseldorf, 200 km from Amsterdam and 280 km from Hamburg. The closest airport (FMO Münster-Osnabruck) is about 35km away.
* Münster is a gorgeous city, hosting the St Paul’s cathedral, the Prinzipalmarkt with its Gothic town hall (14th century), the Pablo Picasso Museum, the Botanischer Garten, the Westphalian Horse Museum, etc…
* There are also several water castles (Wasserschloß) which can be visited in the area, along with old windmills.
* For nature lovers, the region offers various wonderful bicycle rides around the lakes.
* For nature lovers: Go for a swim in the Haddorfer lakes and enjoy an ice cream or some cold drinks at the Seecafé - 2 km, Discover a wide range of plants and flower, along with more than 300 different varieties of fruit in the Kreislehrgarten - 18 km, Go for a walk in the historical garden Bagno - 18 km, Take a hike in the enchanting world of the Sommerrodelbahn und Märchenwald in Ibbenbüren - 30 km, Visit the most beautiful parc in Germany (2008) and Europe (2009) around the Aasee in Münster - 45 km, Enlarge your botanical knowledge in the Botanischer Garten Münster (45 km) or Botanischer Garten Osnabrück (55 km), Observe wild birds in the natural bird reserve Rieselfelder in Münster - 48 km
* For sports lovers: Go fishing in the surrounding lakes and come back with a nice trout for your evening supper (just ask us and we will arrange a permit for you) - 0,5 km, Our region is especially known from bike lovers for its outstanding choice in beautiful bicycle tours, If horseback riding is what you’re looking for you can go the Anna Schreiner Westerntraining in Ochtrup - 14 km, Drive like a pro in the Knatterdrom karting track in Greven - 24 km, Live a day in the skin of a monkey jumping from tree to tree in the Kletterwald Ibbenbüren - 33 km, Go rock climbing in the climbing wall High Hill in Münster - 40 km, Make a hole-in-one in the golf clubs Golfsportclub in Mesum (15 km), the Golfclub Münsterland in Steinfurt (16 km) or the Golfclub Euregio in Bad Bentheim (17 km)
* For the little ones: Various public playground are at your disposition within a few kilometers of our house. No not hesitate to contact us for more information, If they like to swim, bring them to the lakes in Haddorf (2 km), the outdoor swimming pool in Neueunkirchen (5 km) or the indoor swimming pool in Wettringen (7 km), Let them run, hide, jump or slide in the Jelly Beans center in Salzbergen - 14 km, Offer them a world of fairytale and let them slide down magical toboggans in the Sommerrodelbahn und Märchenwald in Ibbenbüren - 30 km
* To relax: Enjoy the soothing atmosphere of the thermal bath in Bad Bentheim - 17 km, Feel like going to the Sauna? The Rhenivita center in Rheine (14 km) or the Saunapark in Epe (25 km) are waiting for you
* For culture fans: Have a look at the 500 years old Heimathaus in Wettringen and discover old farmer tools - 8 km, The Kloster Bentlage in Rheine with its museum and various activities is an absolute must-see - 13 km, Visit the middle age town Bad Bentheim, with its since 1050 known castle Burg Bentheim - 15 km, Admire the windmills Hollicher Windmühle in Hollich (15 km) or the Ostmühle Gildebaus in Bad Bentheim (20 km), Visit various water castles in the area, such as the Wasserburg Haus Welbergen in Ochtrup (12 km),the Burg Hülshoff in Havixbeck (42 km), the Schloss Lembeck in Dorsten (75 km), the Wasserschloss Raesfeld in Raesfeld (78 km) etc, Drive to Münster and discover all the treasures it has to offer: the Prinzipalmarkt with its Gothic town hall (14th century), the Naturkundemuseum, the St Paul’s Cathedral, the Pablo Picasso Museum, the Westphälisches Pferdemuseum, the Dommuseum and much more - about 45 km, Visit the old townhall in Osnabrück, where the Westphalian peace treaty was signed in 1648 - 55 km
* For animal lovers: Just by walking around the house, you can see some pigs, caws, chicken, sheep, goat, deer, cats or dogs belonging to the neighbor farms, The Naturzoo in Rheine (11 km),the Tierpark in Nordhorn (29 km), the Allwetterzoo in Münster (46 km) or the Burgers’zoo in Arnhem (NL 130 km) are welcoming you to visit your favorite animal and discover their many friends, Observe wild birds in the natural bird reserve Rieselfelder in Münster - 48 km, If you like to watch horses, our region will certainly exceed your expectations. Almost every second field in the surrounding area has horses grazing in them. We are only 75 km from Germany’s horse city Warendorf., Unique in Europe are the Dülmener Wildpferde, which you can admire between march and November in Dülmen. If you are lucky, you might get some tickets to see the Wildpferdefang im Merfelder Bruch in June - 67 km
* For adventurous souls: See our region from above in a hot air balloon from Ballonfahren Münsterland in Schüttorf - 11 km, Go back to the middle age during the Ritterfestspiele in April in Bad Bentheim - 17 km, Discover an underwater world in the Tauchpark in Ibbenbüren - 28 km, A world of fun is waiting for you at the Movie Park in Bottrop - 90 km
* For gourmets: In the spring, enjoy delicious asparagus and strawberries at Lastering Spargelhof - 1 km, Our favorite restaurant in the area:, Hagenhoff, Wettringen - 7 km, A cosy atmosphere with an sought-after menu at An de Bahn, Wettringen - 7 km, The best Zwiebelfleich we know at the Hotel Zur Post, Wettringen - 7 km, Thies in Neuenkirchen - 7 km, Gastronomic Italian restaurant Don Vito in Emsdetten - 22 km
* For shopping addicts: Need some new clothes? The new Factory Outlet Center FOC in Ochtrup with its 11500m2 shopping area and more than 100 brands is just what you’re looking for - 13 km, The city centers of Münster or Enschede offer plenty of shopping possibilities - 45 km
More travel info about Wettringen: Wettringen is a village and a municipality in the district of Steinfurt, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.