Vacation Apartment in Weimar - quiet, central location, comfortable and lovingly furnished (# 2567)
The apartment is centrally located and and is quiet. It is just 400 meters from the Deutschen Nationaltheater and old town of Weimar. The apartment is ideal for two people as well as one child under 6 years of age., key advantages: quiet, central location, comfortable and lovingly furnished, 1 large living/family room, 1 separate dining room, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Weimar, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
* Large sofa bed for two persons
* Extra bed for child under 6 years is possible
* Dining table for 4 persons
* TV with cable connection
* Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove with ceramic hob and oven, coffee maker, etc.
* Bathroom with shower and toilet
* Bikes on request
* The price per night includes VAT and all costs
* Minimum stay is two nights.Bed linen and towels can be booked for 8.00 € per week.
Location Erfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Erfurt Airport. From Erfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Abraham-Lincoln-Strasse 11, 99423 Weimar is about 42 km (26.2 miles), approximately a 30 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Weimar, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $72-$87 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Oven, Refrigerator, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
Weimar has to offer something for everyone: many museums, galleries and exhibitions, the Deutsche Nationaltheater with the Staatskapelle Weimar, famous and historical buildings such as the Goethe House and Goethe Gartenhaus, castles, and sprawling parklands.
Weimar is located in the middle Ilmtal. The immediate area is ideal for hiking, biking (Ilmtalradweg) and walking.
Discover Weimar and local activities:
Weimar is becoming more than just a "cultural city" and "university town"--it is gaining in national and international importance. This is based above all by the great cultural heritage and the scenery of the city and region.
A tribute was held in 1999 in Weimar to commemorate the life and culture of the city. Since 2004, the city of Weimar has also held the title of "university town" harkening back to the earlier days of the Bauhaus and Hochschule für Musik "Franz Liszt".
Weimar's city center can easily be explored on foot on your own or through a number of public guided tours.
* Neues Museum Weimar- The museum features changing exhibitions of contemporary art of the 20th Century and a focus on the collection of Paul Maenz.
* Goethe-Nationalmuseum am Frauenplan
* Fürstengruft serves as the burial place of the Grand Ducal House of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach. Even Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Friedrich Schiller are buried in the royal crypt.
* The Goethe-Schiller archive
* The Bauhaus Museum
* The Goethe and Schiller monuments
* Weimarer Schlossmuseum in the Stadtschloß am Goethepark
* Hochschule für Musik "Franz Liszt"
* The Goethepark
* The Weimarhallenpark
* The Tiefurter Park
* Schlosspark Belvedere
* Schloss Ettersburg
* Dornburger Schlösser
* ACC Café and Restaurant
* Brasserie Central Rollplatz 8a
* Residenzcafe Weimar "Resi"
* Roxanne Internet Cafe
* Theater Café Theatre No. 1
* John Hof
* Christoph Martin Wielandplatz
* Anno 1900
* Zum Zwiebel
* Molly Mallone
* Creperie du Palais Palais
* El Niño
Weimar is easily reached by train or car: Situated on the A4 motorway and the railway line Frankfurt - Leipzig. For train travelers, we recommend the online travel service of Deutsche Bahn AG. From the station you go with either the Weimar there waiting taxis or the bus number 2 in the direction of Shakespeare Street and get off Catholic Church. When you get there, there are only a few meters to us.
More travel info about Weimar: Weimar is a city in Germany. It is located in the Bundesland of Thuringia (German: Thueringen), north of the Thueringer Wald, east of Erfurt, and southwest of Halle and Leipzig. Its current population is approximately 65,000. The oldest record of the city dates from the year 899. Weimar was the capital of the Duchy (after 1815 the Grand Duchy) of Saxe-Weimar (German Sachsen-Weimar). In the 20th century, the city gave its name to the Weimar Republic.