Vacation Apartment in Wasserburg am Bodensee - 527 sqft, lovingly furnished, warm, comfortable (# 2729)
We have a wonderful view of the Austrian and Swiss mountains. Depending on the weather you could see to Säntis. We are about 2 km from Lake Constance but are in a quiet location. If our guests want, we love provide a tour of the distillery, fruit production and liquor tasting., key advantages: lovingly furnished, warm, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Wasserburg am Bodensee is only 16 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our apartments are all equipped with a sunny balcony. The lovingly furnished apartments are all with a sunny kitchen, television, telephone, kitchen, shower/toilet, and space for 2-4 persons. On request there is also additional room.
Table and bed linen and towels are provided by us. Our house is also a swimming pool with a large lawn.
Location Friedrichshafen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Friedrichshafen Airport. From Friedrichshafen Airport the distance to the unit at Hattnau 25, 88142 Wasserburg am Bodensee is about 17 km (10.6 miles), approximately a 20 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Wasserburg am Bodensee, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $96-$117 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 527 square feet
Additional Features: Oven, Toaster, Television, Balcony, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Pool, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The property has panoramic views and offers many opportunities both to relax and be active. Our fruit and holiday farm is surrounded by beautiful orchards, inviting you to go for long walks and bike rides. The private swimming pool offers fun in the warm summer time.
The farm is home to various types of fruit throughout the whole year up until harvest time. At the moment here are the apple varieties we grow (harvest time):
* Discovery (August)
* Delbard Estivale (August)
* Elstar (September)
* Rubinette (September)
* Gala (September)
* Golden Delicius (October)
* Jonagold (October)
* Braeburn (October)
* Williams-Christ-Birne (August)
* Conference (September)
* Alexander Lucas (September)
We have our own distillery and can sample the Bodenseeobstler or Williams-Christ-Birne.
Discover Wasserburg and local activities:
* Lindau im Bodensee-Only a few kilometers to the island of Lindau with a wonderful view to Bregenz and the Austrian and Swiss Alps. The harbor at night with a lighthouse and lion is a delight.
* Seebühne Bregenz-Hauptattraktion-The main attraction of the Bregenz Festival.
* Pfänder bei Bregenz-The panoramic cableway leads from Bregenz on the 1,064 m high mountain view with birds, wildlife park and a panoramic restaurant. Beautiful paths through the foothills provide a unique walking area.
* Rheinfall bei Schaffhausen-Largest unique spectacle of nature and waterfalls in Europe. Ideal destination for a day trip in conjunction with the visit of the historic old towns of Stein am Rhein.
* Pfahlbaumuseum Unteruhldingen
* Ravensburger Spieleland-in Meckenbeuren-Liebenau
* Affenberg bei Salem-About 200 monkeys, storks, swans, wild geese, ducks and other waterfowl living in a wildlife habitat.
* Blumeninsel Mainau-The main attraction of Lake Constance that is best reached by boat.
* Rorschach-Heiden mountain railway
* Meersburg-One of the oldest castles in Germany from the 7th Century castle with a café.
* St. Gallen-Monastery of St. Gallen Abbey Library and State Archives
* Island of Reichenau
* Königsschlösser-about 2 hours away in Oberstdorf
* Schloss Salem-Restored castle with an attractive cultural and leisure activities.
* Birnau at Unteruhldingen-Most beautiful Baroque church in the Lake Constance region and the masterpiece of the Vorarlberg architect Peter Thumb.
Coming from Friedrichshafen, take exit Kressbronn, on the old B 31, Then go towards Wasserburg/Hattnau
More travel info about Wasserburg am Bodensee: Wasserburg am Bodensee is one of the three Bavarian municipalities on the shores of Lake Constance. It is a well known resort, sought out for the supposedly healthy nature of its atmosphere.