Vacation Apartment in Wangerland - excellent interior climate, warm (# 2900) #2900
Our focus is on family-friendly holiday facilities and wheelchair design, use of low-emission building materials, thus excellent interior climate. When setting up, we were guided by Feng Shui. Our country house is situated in a low traffic dead end but central to coast: 4.5 km to Carolinensiel (ferry dock, airport, museum and marina), surrounded by tree and shrub plantings., key advantages: excellent interior climate, warm, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* 1 living room w. 2 single beds and furniture, satellite TV, wireless internet (free)
* Mini Kitchen: 2-plate electric hob, extractor hood, fridge with freezer compartment, sink, coffee pod machine, kettle and toaster
* Bathroom with shower, hairdryer, 6 towels, 2 bath towels, and linens
* Terrace in the garden
* Car parking space at home
* Carport for guest bikes
* For your safety, we have all the room with smoke detectors and electrical outlets provided with parental controls.
* Bathrooms accessible washbasin, mirror in the sitting position visible, accessible showers with grab handle - shower chair, toilet seat raiser folding handles, grab handle on the wall left of the toilet
* Bedroom: Bed increase of 10 cm is possible, can be used as a bed rail failure protection.
Discover Wangerland and local activities:
* Let yourself be pampered at the spa "Rivers and Canals" Carolinensiel: sauna, solarium, modern spa and wellness center, newly opened in 2005th
* Nordic walking - jogging - cycling - inlinescaten .... the well-developed network of cycle paths in our coastal region ermöglichst everything that is fun and fit.
* National Park Wadden Sea
* Boat trips to the East Frisian Islands or the seal banks
* Fishing in the river, lake, fishing for mackerel
* Surfing, water skiing, sailing (learning)
* Golfing in Wilhelmshaven
* Cycling along the mill road and Störtebeker
* Sightseeing tour to the site Jade-Weser-Port (container port)
* Museum, marina and fishing port in Carolinensiel
* historic old town, castle and Brewery in Jever
* Oil and naval port, coastal seawater aquarium and museum in Wilhelmshaven
Driving Directions Bremen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Bremen Airport. From Bremen Airport the distance to the unit at Hilligenland 20, 26434 Wangerland is about 111 km (69.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 13 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Wangerland, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $55 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Wangerland: Wangerland is a municipality in the district of Friesland, Lower Saxony, Germany.