The Sea Watch offers an incredibly beautiful bluff view of the Pacific Ocean, the Alsea Bay and the Bayshore spit!
The view and large open floor plan in this contemporary, yet warm and comfortable,
home makes it the perfect home for your beach vacation get-away.
The main living area has a fireplace that you will be able to enjoy while taking in the fantastic ocean view...
or you can sit out on the large deck to take in the scenery.
Waldport boasts miles of sandy beaches and a beautiful bay.
Nearby are scores of forest roads, peaceful hiking trails, and wilderness areas.
Outdoor adventure seekers will appreciate the area's sea kayaking, windsurfing,
hiking, golfing, mountain biking, boating, fishing and crabbing.
The Sea Watch is only a 20 minute drive to Newport where you will be able to visit
South beach State Park, Oregon Coast Aquarium, Hatfield Marine Science Center,
Yaquina Bay Lighthouse, and many fantastic restaurants.
Living Room: Rock fireplace, Queen hide-a-bed, TV/VCR
Bedroom 1: King bed, TV
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bathroom 1: Tub/shower
Bathroom 2: Shower
Kitchen: Fully equipped with microwave and dishwasher
Deck: on the west side of the house overlooking the ocean
Washer & dryer
Approximately 1600 square feet
Maximum occupancy: 8
Vehicles permitted: 2
No Motorhomes permitted
NO SMOKING, no pets
Please note, there will be a 10% room tax , a $85 cleaning fee , and a $25 reservation fee.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby tourist attractions
* Entertainment: Cable TV, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Town, On Bay or Sound, Oceanfront
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Two Ovens
* Living: Fireplace, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Fenced Yard, Gas Grill, Lawn Furniture