Cozy beach home in Bayshore Beach Club area of Waldport. Ideal for 2 couples or small family. Nearby, enjoy sightseeing at 2 of the most scenic lighthouses on the Oregon coast. Great hiking and vistas
at Cape Perpetua only 15 minutes away. Great crabbing,clamming in Alsea Bay 5 blocks away, beachcomb 6 miles of sandy beach less than 1 block away.
House is equipped with board games, kites, basketball and tennis equipment for the guests use. Watch the kids play on the playground directly across the street. Small daily use fee for community heated swimming pool, tennis courts and recreation center with pool tables and table tennis.Seasonal hours apply to rec center activities.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Excellent hiking close by, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby tourist attractions
* Culture: Library, Oregon Coast Aquarium/Newport, Hatfield Marine Science Center, Visitor's Center
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Stereo System, VCR, WIFI
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Walking Distance to Beach, Easy Beach Access, No View
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio, Shared Pool, Tennis, BeachClub Use