The Seabrook house is located in a wonderfully quiet neighborhood,
and is only a short walking distance to private beach access for that
The inside of this home is tastefully furnished with hearty wooden furniture,
and the kitchen is well equipped for your vacation at the coast.
This home has two bedrooms, one which is very large and has a queen bed
and two twin beds. There is a day porch
on the main level that is the perfect spot for reading or writing at its desk.
While staying at the Seabrook home you will be able to enjoy beautiful
Oregon coast sunsets from the master bedroom,
and enjoy the views from each of the other rooms on the top level of this home.
Once you stay at the Seabrook home, it is sure to become
one of your favorite beach getaways!
Living Room: Single bed love seat, TV/VCR
Bedroom 1: Queen bed, ocean views
Bedroom 2: Queen bed and 2 Twin beds
Bathroom 1: Tub/shower
Bathroom 2: Tub/shower
Kitchen: Fully equipped with microwave and dishwasher
Deck: West side overlooking ocean
Washer & Dryer
Approximately 1600 square feet
Maximum Occupancy: 8
Vehicles Permitted: 3
No Motorhomes Permitted
No smoking, no pets
Please note, there will be a 10% room tax , a $70 cleaning fee , and a $25 reservation fee.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Excellent hiking close by, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby tourist attractions
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach
* Kitchen: BLENDER, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach, Deck