Unit 1507 is a beautifully renovated condo with a gorgeous ocean view. An end unit, located in the complex?s prime, inner courtyard; just a short stroll to the pool - all without climbing steep stairs.
Unit 1507 features an impressive outdoor living space, with wrap-around deck, personal BBQ, lounges and outdoor table/chairs from which to view the ocean, sunsets, mountains and the charming courtyard pond.
Inside, enjoy tasteful and renovated tropical décor. Dual, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, top quality ceiling fans and an open concept, modern kitchen with granite counter-tops, new ceramic stove, fridge with filtered water and ice-maker. The kitchen is fully-equipped and your meals can be enjoyed at the inside or outside dining tables.
The bedrooms boast quality linens and comfort. The private, roomy master bedroom and has sliding doors to the deck and the en-suite has a heated towel rack and rain shower head. The second bedroom and second bathroom offer friends or children a comfortable place of their own. Laundry is a breeze with the new front-loader washer/dryer.
View the photos and Amenities List for more details on what this fabulous Unit 1507 has to offer.
The Palms at Wailea is ideally located near the area?s most popular amenities including Keawakapu Beach that is a 10 minute stroll or very short drive from the unit; the Kamaole beaches and fun Kihei just a bit further down the road. The complex is only a five minute drive to the Wailea Golf Course and Wailea Tennis Club; the restaurants and Shops at Wailea and the extravagant five-star Wailea hotels with amazing lobby artwork, restaurants and spas.
The Palms at Wailea has been chosen to be featured in the number 1 selling guidebook, ?Maui Revealed? and their website due to their superior quality and great rates.
Unit 1507 is a prime unit within the complex and our rental agency, Rentals Maui, will provide outstanding service and attention with all your vacation needs.
Tax id: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
* Bedroom 1: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Bed, Standard King, Mattress Pad is Pillow Top, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Medium (30" to 44"), Alarm Clock, Full Bathroom
* Bedroom 2: Ceiling Fan, Bed, 2 Twins Convertible to King, Mattress Pad is Pillow Top
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Kihei 4th Friday Festivals, Hyundai Golf Tournament (Jan), Whale Day Festival (Feb), Maui Brewers' Festival (May), Maui Onion Festival (May), Maui Film Festival (Jun), Maui Whale Season (Nov-May)
* Entertainment: Television, Cable TV, Cable TV is Digital, Blu-Ray Player, CD Player, Books, Ipod Dock
* General: Air Conditioning, A/C is Window Unit, Ceiling Fans, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock
* Geographic: Near Beach, Near Wailea Beach Walk, Near Shops At Wailea, Near Wailea, Makena Golf Courses, Near Wailea Tennis Club, Near Mokapu, Ulua Beaches, Near Keawakapu Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Ceiling Fan, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Stove Type is Ceramic, Oven, Oven Type is Convection, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Blender, Toaster, Rice Cooker, Cookware, Kitchen Utensils, Tea Pot, Tea Kettle, Tea Kettle is Electric, Dishware Service for 6, Glassware Service for 6, Flatware Service for 6, Storage Containers, Water Filter, Trash Compactor
* Living Room: Ceiling Fan, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Medium (30" to 44"), Blu-Ray Player
* Local Services: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Market, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Beach Umbrella, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Outdoor Private Grill, Private Grill is Gas, Patio / Lanai
* Phone and Internet: Telephone, Answering Machine, Long distance calls--US & Canada, Internet, Internet is Wireless