Wailea Ekolu #1108 2 Bd. 2Ba. Premier Ocean View! Summer Special May - Aug.
Wailea Ekolu is one of most sought after properties in Wailea as it is nestled on the Wailea Golf Course. The property has a quiet and private atmosphere as the buildings are spread out across the lush tropical foliage. Wailea Ekolu has two lovely pool areas as well as a large pavilion area for larger groups. There are also additional barbecue and picnic areas on the grounds with panoramic views of the ocean and the sunsets. Wailea Ekolu is one of the few properties which allow for a private grill on your lanai which makes dining from you deck a great feature.
The beautiful Mokapu and Ulua Beaches are just a 10 minute stroll down the hill from Wailea Ekolu. Wailea Ekolu is located on the Wailea Golf Course and is across the street from the Wailea Tennis Club making it the perfect destination for golfers and tennis enthusiasts. It is also near The Shops at Wailea. Fronting the beach is the Wailea Promenade where you can walk along the beach for miles. Whale watch, paddle board, body surf and watch the most amazing sunsets imaginable. Wailea Ekolu is a property where the guests return year after year for a restful and tranquil Hawaiian vacation.
Unit 1108 is a second story 2B/2B unit. This unit features panoramic ocean views with an open layout. The unit comes equipped with a full kitchen, A.C. throughout, washer/dryer, and high speed wireless internet. King bed in Master, Queen bed in Guest. There is also a twin size fold-out couch in the guest room.
Tax ID: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Bedroom 1: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Bed, California King, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Small (up to 29"), DVD Player, Alarm Clock, Full Bathroom
* Bedroom 2: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Bed, Queen, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Small (up to 29"), DVD Player
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Kihei 4th Friday Festivals, Hyundai Golf Tournament (Jan), Whale Day Festival (Feb), Maui Brewers' Festival (May), Maui Onion Festival (May), Maui Film Festival (Jun), Maui Whale Season (Nov-May)
* Entertainment: Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, Ipod Dock
* General: Air Conditioning, A/C is Window Unit, Ceiling Fans, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens Provided, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock, Baby Portable Crib, Baby High Chair, Baby Stroller, Childrens Toys
* Geographic: Near Beach, Near Wailea Beach Walk, Near Shops At Wailea, Near Wailea, Makena Golf Courses, Near Wailea Tennis Club, Near Mokapu, Ulua Beaches
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Ceiling Fan, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Blender, Toaster, Cookware, Kitchen Utensils, Dishware Service For 8, Glassware Service for 8, Flatware Service for 8
* Living Room: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Sofa Bed, Queen, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Medium (30" to 44"), DVD Player
* Local Services: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Market, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Cooler, Shared Pool, Heated Pool, Outdoor Shared Grills, Shared Grills are Charcoal, Outdoor Private Grill, Private Grill is Electric, Balcony
* Phone and Internet: Telephone, Answering Machine, Internet, Internet is Wireless