Unit #314 at Wailea Ekolu is an outstanding remodeled 2 story town house with 1489 sq ft of living space. This 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo features great ocean views, a downstairs patio and an upstairs oceanview lanai with outside dining and private grill.
Unit #314 at Wailea Ekolu is the one of the most outstanding properties at Wailea Ekolu. This deluxe unit is a beautifully remodeled 2 story town house with 1489 sq ft of living space. This 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo features great ocean views, a downstairs patio and an upstairs ocean view lanai with private grill and outdoor dining.
Every room is meticulously designed and filled with gorgeous art and decorative accents. It also has a washer and dryer, wireless internet service and free long distance to the US mainland and Canada. The kitchen is fully equipped for all of your dining needs. There AC in both bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout. This property is simply the best.This condo is ideal for 2 couples traveling together as there are two seperate bedrooms with their own bathrooms.
Wailea Ekolu is one of most sought after properties in Wailea as it is nestled on the Wailea Golf Course. The property has a quiet and private atmosphere as the buildings are spread out across the lush tropical foliage. Wailea Ekolu has two lovely pool areas as well as a large pavilion area for larger groups. There are also additional barbecue and picnic areas on the grounds with panoramic views of the ocean and the sunsets. Wailea Ekolu is one of the few properties which allow for a private grill on your lanai which makes dining from you deck a great feature.
The beautiful Mokapu and Ulua Beaches are just a 10 minute stroll down the hill from Wailea Ekolu. Wailea Ekolu is located on the Wailea Golf Course and is across the street from the Wailea Tennis Club making it the perfect destination for golfers and tennis enthusiasts. It is also near The Shops at Wailea.
Fronting the beach is the Wailea Promenade where you can walk along the beach for miles. Whale watch, paddle board, body surf and watch the most amazing sunsets imaginable. Wailea Ekolu is a property where the guests return year after year for a restful and tranquil Hawaiian vacation. This property requires a $500.00 security deposit in lieu of damage insurance.
Registration #: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
Room Description: 2 Bd 2.5 Bath two story town house
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Hair and Nail Salons, Day Spas, Beach Gear Rentals Close By, Nearby Churches
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Maui Film Festival
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, High Speed Wireless, Stereo System, 52" Flat Screen TV, Flat Screen TV in both bedrooms, 3 Flat Screen TVs
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Shops and Restaurants, Shops At Wailea, Wailea and Makena Golf Courses, Wailea Tennis Club, Mokapu and Elua Beaches, Short Walk to Wailea Beach Walk
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Blender, Rice Cooker, Coffee Grinder, Stainless Steel Appliances, Electric Halogen Range
* Living: AC in Guest Bedroom, AC in Master Bedroom, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Free Calling to US and Canada, Answering Machine, Hair Dryer, Telephone, King Bed In Master Bedroom, Queen Bed In Guest Bedroom
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Electric grill, Patio, Shared Pool, Umbrella, Cooler, Large Dining Lanai