The fabulous Keawakapu Beach is just a short 10 minute stroll from the Palms at Wailea. This beach is world famous for its great snorkeling and long walking beach. The Palms at Wailea is a gorgeous property; lush with tropical landscaping. There is a large pool and hot tub that is perfect for sunbathing and has a magnificent view of the ocean from the pool area. We are pleased that our properties at the Palms at Wailea have been chosen to be featured in the number 1 selling book "Maui Revealed" and their website. These properties were chosen because of their superior quality and great rates!
Unit #1209 is a modern updated condo that is beautifully decorated and meticulously maintained. It is located on the coveted inner circle with lovely tropical landscaping of palms, flowering ginger and hibiscus and the babling brook that flows down the hill.
This unit is most desirable for its proximity to the pool and the expansive lawns of the inner circle. It has level entry just steps from your designated parking place. It is fully air conditioned. There is a king bed in the master and a queen sofa bed both with pillow top mattress pads. This condo has two full baths, lush towels and high thread count linens, a fully equipped kitchen, featuring Cuisinart cookware, coffeemaker, 4 slice toaster, rice cooker and an Oster blender for those relaxing tropical drinks. The condo has its own washer and dryer. There are 2 TVs. The TV in the living room is a 40 inch flat screen LCD , DVD player, free high speed internet with WIFI.
Unit 1209 provides easy to carry beach chairs, plenty of beach towels, beach umbrellas, beach mats, a tote bag, sand pail and shovel, 2 boogie boards and a large cooler on wheels. The covcered wrap around lanai can be accessed from both the livng room and bedroom and is surfaced with new Italian porcelain tile. It has a dining set, sitting area with loveseat, chairs and coffee table as well as a Weber gas BBQ grill and two lounge charis with cushions. In addition there is free long distance to the US mainland and Canada.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE PALMS AT WAILEA POOL DECK WILL BE CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE FROM MAY 4 - JUNE 8, 2015. INQUIRE ABOUT OUR CONSTRUCTION DISCOUNT WHEN BOOKING.**
Registration #: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King
Room Description: This condo is a ground floor 1 bedroom 2 bath unit with a full kitchen, high speed wireless service, washer and dryer and is fully air conditioned. It sleeps 4.
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Kihei 4th Friday Festivals, Hyundai Golf Tournament (Jan), Whale Day Festival (Feb), Maui Brewers' Festival (May), Maui Onion Festival (May), Maui Film Festival (Jun), Maui Whale Season (Nov-May)
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Player, High Speed Wireless, TV in Bedroom, 40 " Flat Screen TV
* General: Ceiling Fans, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens Provided, Linens Have High Thread Count, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock, AC in Living Room, AC in Master Bedroom, Sofa Bed, Pillow Top Mattress Pads, King Bed In Master Bedroom
* Geographic: Near Beach, Near Wailea Beach Walk, Near Shops At Wailea, Near Wailea, Makena Golf Courses, Near Wailea Tennis Club, Near Mokapu, Ulua Beaches, Near Keawakapu Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Rice Cooker, Cookware
* Local Services: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Market, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Beach Umbrella, Cooler, Boogie Board, Shared Pool except 5/4/15-6/8/15, Patio, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Large Wrap Around Tiled Lanai
* Phone and Internet: Telephone, Answering Machine, Long distance calls--US & Canada