Enjoy ocean breezes, unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean and the signature hole at the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course from this two-story, 3 bedroom, 3 baths villa decorated by Peggy Chestnut with Tommy Bahama furnishings.
This villa offers unparallel views of the Pacific Ocean and the signature hole at the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course. This two-story 1658 square foot 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa is custom decorated by Peggy Chestnut with Tommy Bahama furnishings and includes everything for the ultimate Hawaii vacation.
Enjoy island breezes and the swaying coconut palms and lava rock framing the breathtaking Pacific Ocean Aloha style. The view captures stunning sunsets and amazing stargazing. You will enjoy sitting on your lanai and watch the whales frolic and golfers teeing off on the 7th hole.
The Beach Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. winds its way through swaying coconut palms and lava down to the brilliance and power of the Pacific Ocean as it crashes on the lava behind the 7th green, a fabulous photo opportunity and time of day.
Hali'i Kai is located next to the Hilton Waikoloa in the Waikoloa Beach Resort approximately 18 miles from Kona Airport. This resort has a beautiful oceanfront multi-level pool, oceanfront open air fitness cabana and restaurant at the Hali'i Kai Ocean Club. The restaurant offers a selection of favorite Hawaiian cocktails and food. The resort has a tennis court and a basketball court for guests.
The gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and provides everything you will need to enjoy your stay. Each of the bedrooms has a King bed and big screen LCD TV and ceiling fan with remote. One King bed can be split in to two twin XL. The living room has Blue Ray DVD, WiFi with stunning decor to match the spectacular views. The downstairs lanai has a gas BBQ and Brown & Jordan patio dining set. The upstairs lanai off the master suite has two chaise lounges for relaxing and soaking in the view. Bathrooms have walk-in showers and the master suite features a separate deep soaking tub. The separate laundry room has a full size washer and dryer. This unit has AC and ceiling fans throughout.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is known for its two championship golf courses, restaurants and shopping. The beautiful Anaeho'omalu Bay is in a protected cove and has a beautiful sandy swimming beach with lounge chairs under the majestic palms trees and offers sunset and dinner cruises, paddle boarding, kayaks and snorkeling.
There are two shopping centers; Kings Shops and the Queens Market Place, conveniently located about a mile and offer an array of upscale boutique shopping, fine dining restaurants and fast food cafes along with a grocery store. Close by there are several world class golf courses and beaches that offer fantastic water activities.
Hawaiian Tax ID #W.01
Bedding Configuration: 3 King
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Nearby Grocery, On-Site Massage Available, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Stereo System, Television, dvd player, WiFi Internet
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Ocean view
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: A/C, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Art Studios, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Gas Grill, Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Sandy Beach Area, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips