Poolside Villa With BBQ! - 7Th Night Comp Special 11/1 To 12/14
Come share the enjoyment of our home away from home in Hawaii! We fell in love with the Big Island 30 plus years ago on our honeymoon and have been vacationing here ever since. We love bringing our children and grandchildren because this island offers such a wide variety of activities for all ages. We also own unit B22.
Enjoy your stay at this Hawaiian plantation style villa located at the Waikoloa Beach Resort, adjacent to the King's and Queen?s Shops. Also, just a short walk away from the scenic Anaeho'omalu Bay. This villa is located next to one of the two lava rock pools and workout facility.
Our condo features a spacious state-of-the-art kitchen with rich wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The open concept floor plan leads into the living room, which features a comfy oversize sectional sofa and a large flat screen TV.
The cozy guest bedroom has two twins that can be easily converted for you into a king-size bed. From the master bedroom, watch the sunrise over Mauna Kea. This room features a king-size bed, a spacious bathroom with walk-in closet, a deep soaker tub, and tile shower. All bedrooms have flat screen TV?s equipped with cable and wireless-internet is available throughout the condo free of charge.
Our favorite feature of the condo is the lanai, which also overlooks Mauna Kea, complete with a built-in stainless steel BBQ grill and wet-bar to make the enjoyment of the great Hawaiian outdoors that much easier. In addition, a garage is available for convenient storage of you rental car.
Aloha and Mahalo for considering us for your vacation destination. We are sure you will enjoy it as much as we do!
PLEASE SEND AN INQUIRY TO OUR RESERVATIONIST TO GET A QUOTE OR MAKE A BOOKING. OR GO TO OUR DIRECT WEBSITE AT TO MAKE A BOOKING.
**** WE DO NOT TAKE WIRE/BANK TRANSFERS******
HAWAII TAX ID# GE
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: reefs, restaurants, volcano, waterfalls
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Golf Course, Private Restaraunt & Bar
* Culture: Hula, Ukulele lessons
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Garage, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Spices, Blender, Rice Cooker
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, luaus, outlet shopping, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: fitness center
* LOCATION_TYPE: Mountain View, Water View
* Living: Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, 52" flat screen tv in living are, wifi, BBQ Grill
* OUTSIDE: Boat, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* Outdoor: Patio, Gas Grill, Shared Pool
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed