Spacious Two BR, Two Bath Ocean View Villa (Resort Fees Incl.)
On the sun-drenched Kohala coast on the Big Island of Hawaii, the elements have come together to create a place like no other. It is at this point of convergence that we have chosen to situate our residential community Hali?i Kai at Waikoloa. Perched on a bed of lava overlooking the coast, our luxury Waikoloa oceanfront villas take in the site's rugged terrain, fragrant blossoms, and ocean breezes.
Located in the esteemed Waikoloa Beach Resort, the oceanfront island home community of Hali?i Kai ("Spreading out to the Sea" in Hawaiian) is built on 29 acres in a neighborhood of unmatched luxury. Here, you'll find your sanctuary, your playground, your Hawaii Island home. Daily Resort Fees are included.
This second floor luxury villa, accessible by stairs offers beautiful Island decor. Beautiful ocean and golf course views are enjoyed from the living room, master bedroom and lanai. The guest bedroom, with 2 queen size beds enjoys mountain views.
Enjoy island breezes and the swaying coconut palms and lava rock framing the breathtaking Pacific Ocean Aloha style. The view captures stunning sunsets and amazing stargazing. You will enjoy sitting on your lanai while watching the whales breach and frolic (during whale season this is the place to be). A wonderful place to enjoy stellar Ocean views, capture stunning sunsets and amazing stargazing.
This villa offers unparallel views of the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful Waikoloa Beach Golf Course. The Beach Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. winds its way through swaying coconut palms and lava down to the brilliance and power of the Pacific Ocean as it crashes on the lava behind the 7th green, a fabulous photo opportunity any time of day.
The gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and provides everything you will need to enjoy your stay. The separate laundry room has a full size washer and dryer. This unit has AC and ceiling fans throughout.
Hali'i Kai is located next to the Hilton Waikoloa in the Waikoloa Beach Resort approximately 18 miles from Kona Airport. This resort has a beautiful oceanfront multi-level pool, oceanfront open air fitness cabana and restaurant at the Hali'i Kai Ocean Club. The restaurant offers a selection of favorite Hawaiian cocktails and food. The resort has a tennis court and a basketball court for guests. Enjoy a walk along the beach to the Hilton right from Hali?I Kai.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is known for its two championship golf courses, restaurants and shopping. The beautiful Anaeho'omalu Bay is in a protected cove and has a beautiful sandy swimming beach with lounge chairs under the majestic palms trees and offers sunset and dinner cruises, paddle boarding, kayaks and snorkeling.
There are two shopping centers; Kings Shops and the Queens Market Place, conveniently located about a mile away and offer an array of upscale boutique shopping, fine dining restaurants and fast food cafes along with a grocery store. Close by are several world class golf courses and beaches that offer fantastic water activities.
Receive a 10% discount for all bookings over 7 nights (direct bookings only).
Hawaiian Tax ID #-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Snorkel Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, WiFi Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Ocean view
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* LOCATION_TYPE: Ocean View
* Living: A/C, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Coffee Plantations, Deep Sea Fishing, Dolphin Habitat, Fishing, Galleries, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Scuba Diving, Manta Ray Diving, Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching, Dinner Cruises, Snorkel Trips, Sunbathing, LOCATION_TYPE_OCEAN_VIEW