Luxurious remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bath third (top) floor condominium in a gated complex with elevator access and ocean, golf course and Kohala mountain views. You will enjoy beautiful sunsets and watch whales in season from the west facing lanai. The master has a king bed and the second bedroom twin beds which can be made into a king upon request. The master bath has a huge walk-in travertine shower with rain showerhead, body jets and a second adjustable hand held showerhead, granite counter top with two sinks and mahogany cabinets. The second bath also has a walk-in travertine shower, granite counter top and a single sink.
The kitchen is a dream with granite counter tops, mahogany cabinets, stainless steel appliances (refrigerator with icemaker, ovens, dishwasher, microwave and large farm sink), Keurig and drip coffeemakers, toaster, blender and complete first class complement of dishes, cookware, flatware, stemware, utensils, knives and kitchen linens. There are also hair dryers, a vacuum cleaner and an iron and ironing board.
The living room and bedrooms have remote controlled ceiling fans with lights. There are also a new state of the art air conditioning system, full sized washer and dryer, a 50? flat screen TV in the living room, a 32? flat screen TV in each bedroom, DVR, two Blu-ray DVD players, CD player, radio, free Wi fi and long distance in the US.
The large lanai has a settee and 4 club chairs, dining table with 4 cushioned chairs, small serving table, chaise lounge, two lighted ceiling fans, a bar sink and cabinet.
For beach and pool fun, there are snorkel gear, boogie boards, beach chairs and towels.
There is a heated ( unique in the area ) three lane salt water ( no chlorine ) gated swimming pool with lounges, chairs, umbrellas, bathrooms and changing areas. For outdoor cooking, there is a barbecue pavilion with four gas barbecues, tables, chairs and bathrooms. Additionally, there is a well- equipped exercise room, and a free business center with computers, copiers and a fax machine.
The complex is located in the center of an historic area at Waikoloa Beach Resort on Anaeho?omalu Bay with a white sandy beach. The beach, the Waikoloa Marriott Hotel and the world famous Hilton Waikoloa Resort with Dolphin Quest are a five minute walk away. World class dining, shopping, and full scale gourmet grocery store.
**** WE DO NOT TAKE WIRE/BANK TRANSFERS******
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Golf Course
* Culture: Hula, Ukulele lessons
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Near Beach
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Kettle, Oven, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Spices, Blender, Rice Cooker, Keurig, ovens, Dishwasher, Electric Teapot
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, 52" flat screen tv in living are, wifi, 3 Flat Screen Televisions, DVR, CD PLAYER
* Outdoor: Balcony, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub