The AAA 3-Diamond rated Vista Waikoloa condominiums are spacious 2 bedroom luxury residences. The Vista condominiums are larger than most properties and have extra living space and ceiling fans for natural ventilation. All units are air conditioned and feature a light pleasant atmosphere.
Just 20 minutes North of Kona International Airport, Vista Waikoloa resides in a unique and historic setting at Waikoloa Beach Resort. It is located in the center of the resort providing varied views and easy access to many of the resort's finest amenities. With a short walk you'll find a white sand beach ("A" Bay), the Hilton Waikoloa Resort, the Waikoloa Marriott Hotel, tennis courts, the beach trail, and the King's Shops.
The Vista's recreation center has a swimming pool large enough to appeal to the fitness lap swimmer, two whirlpools, changing rooms and plenty of space for just relaxing and getting a golden tan in the privacy of the Vista Waikoloa complex.
The Vista is a very special property. The is VERY VERY quiet and private. It's a safe gated community with many amenities. The newly renovated pool is known to one of the best on the island!!! It is salt water and has two huge hot tubs. One hot and the other hotter. It is a large pool with over stuffed new cushions on the lounge chairs. Guests that have stayed in here in the Vista's come back year after year!! They are the best built condo's in the Beach Resort. That makes them very private and you can't hear upstairs guests!!!
The Pavilion is a great place to enjoy the scenery while you BBQ. There four new BBQ's so waiting is never a problem. There are table, chairs and a little kitchen and ice maker.
The fitness room is all brand new and has cold AC. The office has everything you will need to attend to business if needed.
Our beautiful villa has a fully equipped kitchen to your convenience. The oversized flatscreen has cable and a DVD player. The outside Lanai has a sink, a dinner table with 4 chairs and 2 lounge chairs to catch some sun!!! This is a very bright and sunny villa. It's done in beautiful colors and is extremely clean!!! It's has great lighting throughout the day and you seldom have to use the AC. The breeze is very pleasant.
You can hear the Marriot Luau's drums and music a few times a week in the evenings!! Dining, Shopping and Live Entertainment are only a short walk to the Kings' Shops and Queens' Marketplace. The famous A-Bay beach is also a short walk!!
PLEASE SEND AN INQUIRY TO OUR RESERVATIONIST TO GET A QUOTE OR MAKE A BOOKING. OR GO TO OUR DIRECT WEBSITE AT kohalavacationrentals TO MAKE A BOOKING.
**** WE DO NOT TAKE WIRE/BANK TRANSFERS******
Please feel free to ask any questions! Take a look at our virtual tour on the link below. If you cannot view virtual tour on this site, please go to our direct site at kohalavacationrentals
HAWAII TAX ID# GE
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, shower, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: reefs, restaurants, waterfalls
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Fax Machine, Office Desk
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Golf Course
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Spices, Blender
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, luaus, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, whale watching
* LOCATION_TYPE: Resort
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, wifi
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden, Tennis
* Outdoor: Patio, Shared Pool, Shared Hot Tub
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hunting, mountain biking, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair accessible