Double Room in Vogtsburg - 280 sqft, central, comfortable, spacious (# 2304)
The third room of our B&B house, located on the second floor of the new building, has an own balcony. It is used as a bedroom only on highly frequented periods and weekends and for families or groups, who book more than one room. Next door is a small bathroom (toilet + sink); the spacious, modern guests' bath with tub, shower, two sinks and toilet is upstairs on the attic floor (shared with the other 1–2 rooms).
, key advantages: central, comfortable, spacious, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Vogtsburg, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
The third room of our B&B house, located on the second floor of the new building has an own balcony. It is used as a bed room only on highly frequented periods and weekends and for families or groups, who book more than one room. Most of the time it is open to all guests of the house as a television or music room or house library. Next door is a small bathroom (toilet + sink), the spacious, modern guests' bath with tub, shower, two sinks and toilet is upstairs on the attic floor (shared with the other 1–2 rooms).
On the same floor you'll find the B&B kitchen and dining room for 6. From here you have access to the large balcony, which blooms all summer with Mediterranean plants. It's the perfect place to enjoy breakfast in the sunshine or a delicate home cooked dinner on warm evenings, and to sit with a glass of wine talking until midnight.
On the 3rd (attic) floor of the house are 2 other rooms (1 single and 1 double/triple/family room) and the the spacious, modern guests' bath with tub, shower, two sinks and toilet.
The Property (‘The Language Guesthouse’)
Together with a tastefully renovated and modernized former winegrower house (the 'Old Winegrower house') the B&B house belongs to the Language Guesthouse – a small vacation resort and language school for intensive German language training (one-to one/ immersion). The B&B house has 3 guest rooms. – In the old house a 55sqm apartment is available to rent on the ground floor. On the upper floor lives the inn keeper/ language school owner. – Both houses are only a few steps apart and connected by a patio and a large balcony on second floor level. Both the patio and the balcony are places of relaxation and recreation with their Mediterranean charm caused by nearly 100 potted plants and flowers from tropical and subtropical areas of the globe.
Included in the Room Rate:
* Bed linen, towels, cleaning of room and bathroom
* A rich, tasty and healthy German breakfast
* Use of WiFi with your own laptop or smartphone
* Hot or cold beverages (coffee, tea, mineral water)
* Use of living room (TV, music, house library, board games, children’ toys)
* Use of dining room or balcony at times not needed for meals or language classes
* Use of the B&B kitchen (making tea or coffee, warming baby food); ask the B&B owner!
* Use of bicycles (old types but OK) for small trips, washing machine/ iron + iron board, telephone (domestic calls)
* Free rides on bus, train, tram (Konus guest card) in the Konus region, which includes the whole Black Forest and Upper Rhine district
* Individual suggestions, advice or recommendations, how to discover the beauties of the Kaiserstuhl region and further surroundings.
* Limited parking space on the property, but free parking in the street close to the house.
More than the Usual Tourist Program:
Instead of the anonymity in a hotel you'll find a warm welcome and a personal ambience of hospitality at our house. So you will feel immediately 'at home' with us. International visitors also appreciate the hostess’ fluent English and not bad Russian language skills; her French skills however are a bit rosty.
There are interesting offers at the house for guests, who want to experience 'more than the usual tourist program' in Germany:
* Additional to your breakfast you can book dinner and lunch in company with the hostess (who is a qualified German language trainer) and try your German skills during meals.
* Creative activities with the opportunity to practice your German are offered to those with at least basic (A1) German language skills
* Intensive German language training (one-to-one immersion or classes for individual groups/ families, parent/child programs) is offered to interested learners of all levels. - If interested in a language program, please ask your hostess for prices and availabilities..
* During your touristic stay at our house you can get a free trial lesson on request.
No minimum booking period; for single night stays an extra charge of 4 Euro per person is put on the bill. Local tax: 1,50 Euro per person and day, children from 6 to 14 years pay 50% less
Location EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Bahnhofstraße 5, 79235 Vogtsburg is about 45 km (28.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Vogtsburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $71-$79 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 280 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Charcoal Grill, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Telephone, Games, Sofabed
We're located in one of the most beautiful regions in Germany, the Kaiserstuhl hills in the Breisgau district with vineyards and beautiful scenery, not far from the old city and district capital Freiburg, from the Black Forest and the Rhine river. We have Germany's warmest climate and most sunny days. Our town Vogtsburg im Kaiserstuhl and the near and further surroundings (Breisgau, Black Forest, Alsace) offer plenty of interesting attractions at all seasons for wine lovers, families with children, nature lovers, bird watchers, hikers and bikers and those, who are interested in history and culture. Besides:
* 1000 opportunities for sports-mads to let off steam
* high-ranking cultural offerings the whole year round
* a very tasty regional cuisine and wines of top quality of Kaiserstuhl origin
* picturesque little towns and villages
* a scenery of high variety with plains, water, hills and mountains
Vogtsburg is a small town with everything you need nearby. You can reach several restaurants/ wine taverns in a few minutes walk, a bakery in 150 metres, a well assorted supermarket in 250 m, the nearest church (catholic) in 150 m distance. The nearest train station is in 600 m distance from the Language Guesthouse. In two minutes walk you are in the vineyards. – At about 1 kilometre distance is the local public pool, 3 km a natural swimming lake, also 3 km the Rhine. More distances: The Black Forest 25 km, the cities of Breisach am Rhein (9 km), Freiburg (25 km), Colmar (France /25 km), Strasbourg (France /70 km), Basel (Switzerland /70 km), and Germany’s largest amusement parc (Europa Park) is only half an hour drive away (25 km).
Kaiserstuhl Credit Points
* A vacation rental in the Kaiserstuhl area is about 1/3 cheaper than a comparable one in a city like Freiburg
* In Kaiserstuhl you won’t live in the middle of nowhere, but in an attractive vacation area
* The Kaiserstuhl is situated in a perfect central location between a range of attractive places of excursion in Baden and Alsace
* In Vogtsburg you’ll get the Konus guest ticket and free rides in buses and trains in the whole Upper Rhine and Black Forest district. This advantage is not available in bigger cities like Freiburg
Directions:Motorway A5 (Frankfurt-Basel)
Coming from the North: Exit 59 (Riegel) or 60 (Teningen) ? Bahlingen ? Vogtsburg-Schelingen ? Vogtsburg-Oberbergen ? Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil. ? In Oberrotweil pass the center and the church towards the station. ? The Language Guesthouse is located on the main through-road on the left side (opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein').
Coming from the South: Exit 64a (Bad Krozingen) ? Follow the road to Breisach: Don't leave the road but pass Breisach. ? Turn to the right about 8 km further on and follow the sign to Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil ? The Language Guesthouse is located in Oberrotweil about 600 m after having crossed the railway line. It is situated on the right side (opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein').By train, train + bus or tram + bus from Freiburg im Breisgau (main station):
Train/train + bus: In Freiburg take the S-train (BSB) to Breisach (terminal station) ? In Breisach change to the Kaiserstuhl rail (SWEG) or bus line 102 to Oberrotweil (direction Endingen / Riegel) ? Leave the train or bus at Oberrotweil (station) ? Walk about 7 minutes along the street 'Bahnhofstrasse' towards the center. ? The Language Guesthouse is on the right side of the road opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein.'
Tram + Bus: In Freiburg take the tram (line 1) to Landwasser (final stop 'Moosweiher'). ? In Moosweiher take the bus 295 to Vogtsburg. ? In Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil leave the bus at the stop ‘Kirche’ (church). ? From there it's only 200 m walk along the road 'Bahnhofstrasse' to the Language Guesthouse, which is situated on the left side opposite the winery 'Freiherr von Gleichenstein'
More travel info about Vogtsburg: Located in the western part of Baden-Wurttemberg, Vogtsburg lies in the valleys of the inner Kaiserstuhl mountain range. To the West, Vogtsburg borders the Rhine River and the French region of Alsace Lorraine. The town offers an array of historic buildings that will interest students of architectural history, including the Church of St. Romanus, the Church of St. Michael, and the ruins of Castle Hoehingen.