Double Room in Vogtsburg - 280 sqft, central, comfortable (# 2303) #2303
This large (26 sqm), pretty and bright studio room beneath the roof (3rd floor) of our new building provides space for 2, 3, or a whole family: Accommodations: 2 twin beds (size 90x200 cm each), a pull-out sofa bed (size 135x200 cm). A baby crib (60x120 cm) is available on request. Next door is the spacious, modern guests' bath with tub, shower, two sinks and toilet (shared with the other 1–2 room/s)., key advantages: central, comfortable, 1 large living/family room, 1 separate dining room, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Vogtsburg, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Double/Triple/Family Room
This large (26 sqm), pretty and bright studio room beneath the roof (3rd floor) of our new building (B&B house)provides space for 2, 3, or a whole family: Accommodations: 2 twin beds (size 90x200 cm each), a pull-out sofa bed (size 135x200 cm). A baby crib (60x120 cm) is available on request. Next door is the spacious, modern guests' bath with tub, shower, two sinks and toilet (shared with the other 1 – 2 rooms).
On the floor below you find the B&B kitchen and dining room for 6. From here you have access to the large balcony, which blooms all summer with Mediterranean plants. It's the perfect place to enjoy breakfast in the sun or a delicate home cooked dinner on warm evenings, and to sit with a glass of wine talking until midnight.
Another room (26 sqm) with TV, piano, house library, board/parlour games and a small bathroom (toilet) are on this floor. This room is used as a guest bedroom only on highly frequented weekends and for families or groups booking more than one bedroom. Normally it is open to all B&B guests.
Included in the room rate are:
* Bed linen, towels, cleaning of room and bathroom
* A rich, tasty and healthy German breakfast
* Use of computer/internet for personal e-mails
* Use of WiFi with your own laptop
* Hot or cold beverages (coffee, tea, mineral water)
* Use of TV room (TV, music, house library, board/parlour games)
* Use of dining room or balcony at times not needed for meals
* Use of the B&B kitchen (making tea or coffee, warming of baby food); ask the B&B owner!
* Use of bicycles (old types but OK)for small trips, washing machine/iron, telephone (domestic calls)
* Free rides on bus, train, tram (Konus guest card) in the Konus region, which includes the whole Black Forest and Upper Rhine district
* Individual suggestions, advice or recommendations, how to discover the beauties of the Kaiserstuhl region and further surroundings.
You are interested in “more than the usual tourist program”?
* Instead of the anonymity in a hotel you'll find a warm welcome and a personal ambience of hospitality at my guest house. So you will feel immediately "at home" and find an open ear for your smaller or bigger traveller questions and problems.
* Your hostess Anne (that’s me!) is a professional German language teacher and she speaks German, English, some Russian and a tiny little bit French ;-)
* If you’d like to try out your German skills, you’ll enjoy a relaxed German breakfast (or maybe dinner) conversation with the hostess and possible other guests.
* You'll get the chance to meet new people from Germany or other countries and make friends with them.
* The Language Guesthouse is specialised in individual, intensive German language training (immersion) for adult learners and teens of age 16+, for couples, families or small groups up to 5 participants, for private or business purpose and for students with learning disabilities (e.g. dyslexia). - Just ask for our language program!
* And if you're staying for vacation here considering a future German language program: I’m happy to introduce you to my teaching concept and offer you a free trial lesson during your stay!
* Last, but not least: With us you can discover your creative talent and practice your German skills at once! Under careful guidance you learn how to craft aesthetic and decorative items made of plywood, using traditional motives from the Ore Mountains (Your German skills should be a completed level A1 or higher). Just ask for our creative/conversation program.
No minimum booking period; for single night stays a cleaning fee of 3 Euro per person is put on the bill. Local tax: 1 Euro per person and day
We're located in one of the most beautiful regions in Germany: Kaiserstuhl in the Breisgau (capital of Upper Rottweil), with vineyards and recreation area near Freiburg im Breisgau. We have Germany's warmest and most sunny days, many attractive offers and a high recreational value. In our town and in the region there are plenty of interesting attractions in all seasons for wine lovers, for families with children, for sport or interested in culture, for nature lovers and hikers.
The nearest restaurant is 200 m, 200 m from the nearest bakery, the nearest supermarket 300 m, the nearest church (Catholic) 200 m, the nearest train station is 700 meters away from the Language Pension. In two minutes walk you are in the vineyards. A mile away is the Oberrotweiler pool, 3 km from the castle lake Heimer, also 3 km of the Rhine, 25 km of the Black Forest. Larger cities in the region are Breisach am Rhein (9 miles), Freiburg (25 km), Colmar (France /25 miles), Strasbourg (France /70 miles), Basel (Switzerland /70 miles).
Guests of the Language Pension get the best KONUS-ticket, which you can use at no additional cost for public transport. This is not only an attractive offer for those who have traveled by plane. But at times for a Sunday drive to Lake Constance, can be quite cumbersome, with bus and train. So it's good when you can rent a car at the site.
And that is possible! A few minutes walk from the Language Pension is one of the Breisach Opel car sharing clubs. Guests can rent this car, if they submit to me a valid (international) driving license.
So: Do ??not forget to bring your driver's license! Then you can take advantage of the many attractive offers of the region even better.
Directions:Motorway A5 (Frankfurt-Basel)
Exit 59 (bars) or 60 (Teningen): Bahlingen: Vogtsburg: Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil at the center and church, passing towards the station>> The language board is just off the main through-road on the left side (opposite the winery "Freiherr von Gleichenstein ").By train or bus from Freiburg im Breisgau (Hauptbahnhof):
Train / train and bus: From Freiburg take the S-train to Breisach: change to the Kaiserstuhl rail (SWEG) or bus 102 to Oberrotweil (direction Endingen / Riegel): the station Oberrotweil to head towards the center 7 minutes walk . The language pension is on the right side of the road towards the winery "Freiherr von Gleichenstein."
From Freiburg main station: tram (line 1) to Landwasser (final stop "Moosweiher"): Take bus 295 to Vogtsburg-Oberrotweil (stop "church" or "post ").
Driving Directions EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Bahnhofstraße 5, 79235 Vogtsburg is about 45 km (28.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Vogtsburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $87-$105 for 3 persons.
Unit Size: 280 square feet
Additional Features: Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Games
More travel info about Vogtsburg: Vogtsburg im Kaiserstuhl is a town in the Kaiserstuhl, a volcanic region in the district Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald, Baden-Wuerttemberg. It has a population of about 5,700 and was created on January 1, 1975 through the unification of seven smaller villages. With its 5.4 square miles (14 km2) of vineyards, Vogtsburg is the biggest wine producing town in Germany.