Better described as a private boutique hotel the villa is 13000sq foot and provides a haven of fun, laughter and relaxation.
Located on 6th green at Millennium Golf course and set within a pine forest with 2 acres of fully landscaped gardens. The villa is constructed of 3 main elements consisting of Portuguese limestone, copper and wood and can be seen from the outside in 3 different blocks.
A separate sunken Moroccan reading lounge to retreat from the sun provides a comfortable relaxation area. Within the grounds is a magnificent pool with hot tub, water slide and diving board for poolside entertainment. The house consists of 3 kitchens, 13 bedrooms, spa, gym, wine cellar, 4 reception rooms, cinema and full laundry room.
The villa throughout is fitted with the best of Italian and German fittings and furniture ensuring maximum comfort at all times. All kitchens are Siematic and come complete with Gaggenaux appliances. Sit back and relax on large sofas, dine at a fantastic large family dining table overlooking the golf course. All furniture is Rolf Benz ensuring quality and bedrooms provide tranquil haven with superior beds and wardrobes by Wackenhut.
The villa is filled with art from well known Irish artists such as Sean Scully, Kieran Lennon, Stephen Forbes and Graham Knuttle. Also present are works by Damien Hirst and other Portuguese artists. A main art feature can be seen on approach to the house and is a Led Zeppelin Pop Art installation.
No expense has been spared in creating an oasis of luxury, comfort and entertainment in the Algarve.
Roman the butler will attend to you during your stay and assist in transportation and all issues within the villa and housekeeping. He also has been known to make a very authentic curry on request!
All rooms are fully air conditioned and underfloor heating in public areas is provided.
- 20m x 5m swimming pool fully heated with safety cover (one of the biggest private pools in Algarve if not biggest)
- Diving board and feature slide into pool located in upper jungle landscaped area
- Synthetic decking throughout
- Outdoor hot shower
- Raised Canadian hot tub overlooking garden and golf course.
- Gazebo with grand table for 16 persons pool table and adjacent outdoor kitchen with wood burning oven, fridge, ice machine, griddle, wok burner and sink.
- Outside seating with a 100m panoramic view over golf course and pine tree forest.
- Bose garden and gazebo sound system
- Outdoor grand chess area
- Childrens Sandpit
Inside the villa:
- Huge first floor balcony coming from 4 bedrooms with loungers and seating
- Various double loungers and assorted seats from renowned American brand Kettel
- 13 bedrooms, 8 ensuite including 2 self contained family suites each with master bedroom, 2 childrens bedrooms, lounge and separate cloakrooms. 8 bedrooms have tv and DVD players
- 1 formal kitchen leading to dinning area with grand table for 12/14guests
- Formal lounge area with feature gas fire and full height panoramic sliding windows opening onto gardens and view to 6th green
- Wine cellar
- Spa with feature group bath and steam room
- Gym with cross trainer, treadmill bike, rower, kettle bells and weight bench rack
- Main all day living lounge with fully equipped kitchen/ bar area. This area includes a lounge area with tv and another lounge area with library
- Cinema room with seating for 12 persons on 2 levels. Large selection of DVDs and full sky HD available
- Wifi throughout all rooms and outside
- Apple iMac available in main lounge
Any changes to the previously stated times must always be informed and agreed by CleverDetails.