The boundaries between indoor and outdoor are delightfully blurred in our spacious Venice Lakeside House. A sparkling swimming pool, large lanai, and 3 living spaces create enough room for a party. The perfect getaway for family and friends!
Step outside as the sun is rising and enjoy the sight of exotic wildfowl fishing for an early breakfast on the lake, or float in the heated pool and gaze at through the floor-to-ceiling windows at the pure blue of another perfect day. If you are looking for relaxation, Venice Lakeside House offers it in every room.
Just inside the lanai is a sunroom, flooded with light yet cooled to just the temperature you desire. With three ultra-comfortable couches, an HDTV, and a coffee table for drinks and snacks, this is the place for impromptu games of charades, long evenings reminiscing, or perhaps even an afternoon siesta. One corner of the room meets the kitchen, with convenient bar stools and a wide counter for pick-up meals and refills of frosty drinks.
The kitchen is a busy mom's delight, with brand-new cabinetry, gleaming countertops, and enough refrigerator and freezer space to stock up on refreshments. Fully equipped with all the cookware, dishes, silverware, and gadgetry of a large family, it's got everything you need for concocting gourmet feasts . . . or for serving takeout!
A breakfast nook adjacent to the kitchen doubles as a game room or workspace in this wireless Internet-equipped home. Whether your teenagers want to access their social media, your spouse review a project, or your little ones play a raucous online round of I Spy, this is the place to spread out and get down, either to business or the business of fun.
Keeping up with the laundry is simple with the en-suite washer and dryer, accompanied by plenty of storage space. Fluff-dry those damp swimsuits so they'll be fresh and warm for a pre-bedtime dip in the pool or run a load of towels in preparation for another sun-soaked day at the beach; it's all easy and quick!
And when it's time to get away from communal living, the exquisitely appointed living room is the place to unwind with a good book or watch the game on the large LCD TV. This house is so well designed that children can splash in the pool, teens conduct a lively game of Magic in the sunroom, adults enjoy a heartwarming classic film in the living room, and toddlers slumber in a bedroom -- all at once, without disturbance! Now that's the best of both worlds -- quality time with family and friends, all together yet not crowded or cramped!
This house sleeps 8 very comfortably, and the layout of the beds is convenient both for families and friends. The master suite is luxury personified, with a firm yet comfy mattress that invites oversleeping, an LCD TV, and lamps on each end table so one of you can finish that thriller at 2 a.m. while the other sleeps. A private master bath offers twin mirrors, a walk-in closet, and an inset medicine chest that keeps prescriptions safely out of little ones' reach.
The second bedroom is painted a cool blue that invites relaxation. It boasts a roomy queen bed and two windows with a view of morning sun and night sky. The third bedroom offers two twin beds in a setting both cheerful and pleasant, with plenty of windows. And the fourth bedroom contains a twin trundle bed that may just become an afternoon haven for sleepy parents as well as youngsters! The second bathroom is generously sized, with enough counter space to accommodate all manner of toiletries.
Lakeside House is located on a sleepy residential street. The backyard is shaded by a natural barrier of trees, so you can enjoy the BBQ grill, sunbathe, or stargaze in privacy. Nearby, the Gulf Coast beckons you to splash in the surf and hunt for prehistoric shark's teeth in the soft sands.
Come stay at Venice Lakeside House for the vacation of a lifetime with more than the comforts of home! If our Venice Beach location, private pool and views leave any gaps in your itinerary - Disney World makes a great day trip.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates *** Plus, cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $150, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (trundle bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Little Venice Theatre, Symphony Orchestra, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* Trash Day: Thursday