Just 1 block from the beach on beautiful Venice Island sits Venice Sandpiper, our spacious house with a huge lanai, grassy yard, HDTV, and all the modern conveniences. Come experience island living the laid-back way at our ultra-comfortable house!
There is plenty of room for the whole group at Venice Sandpiper, located on a spacious corner lot. The Gulf is directly to our west, and Roberts Bay to the north. This is beach living at its very best!
Before you explore the house, chances are you?ll linger in our long, open lanai. Running nearly the length of the house, this screened-in area is your go-to spot for the perfect blend of indoor comfort and outdoor excitement. The breeze is balmy, the air tinged with salt, and the birds audible out here, where we have set up tables and chairs for casual dining and seating. Great any time of day or night, it?s private yet open to the beautiful Florida weather.
Indoors, the house is well furnished and welcoming, beginning with the big living room. Here you?ll find an HDTV (with VCR and DVD player) surrounded by enough ultra-comfy couches for the whole group to stretch out and get comfortable. Or, if music is your preference, pop a CD into the player and add a soundtrack to your vacation!
Adjacent to the living room is the dining room, boasting a big table that easily seats 6. (Monopoly after dinner, anyone?!) This is also a great place to set up your laptop ? you have free wireless Internet at Venice Sandpiper ? or get the kids busy with drawing or Legos. After all, the lanai is going to lure you out for most of your meals, and Venice?s great restaurants will probably take care of the rest. Make the dining room your all-purpose room for seashell collections, jigsaw puzzles, and brochures from all the sightseeing attractions you want to visit on this vacation.
If you do plan on doing a little home cooking while you?re here, you?ll be delighted with the kitchen at Venice Sandpiper. Sleek, smoothly tiled, fitted with wooden cabinetry, and stocked with all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you could ask for, it?s a pleasure to use! Just stock up on groceries and you?re good to go!
But the best part of Venice Sandpiper may just be the master suite, an enormous room you?ll look forward to revisiting every evening. Boasting a queen-sized four-poster bed, plush reading sofa, and his-and-her nightstands, it is beautifully decorated and so roomy! And the en-suite bathroom is thoroughly contemporary, with an easy-access walk in shower.
Two more bedrooms ensure that everyone gets a great night?s sleep at our house. The second bedroom also contains a queen-sized bed, along with a small TV and plenty of natural sunlight from windows in several directions. This room shares a full bathroom (with both shower and tub option) with the third bedroom, containing 2 twin-sized beds. Light and cheery, the third bedroom is a great place for kids, friends, or grandparents!
At Venice Sandpiper, you?ll find all of the comforts of home, including a washer and dryer, all the linens and towel sets you need for every bed and bath, and plenty of off-street parking. This is such a comfortable house to spend time in!
And the location simply couldn?t be better. You?re just a moment?s walk from the beach, with all the glories of Venice ? the pier, the downtown shopping area, Brohard Paw Park ? just a short drive away. The sunrises and sunsets are gorgeous here, the weather is dreamy, and the neighbors are friendly! Come stay at Venice Sandpiper the next time you?re on Venice Island, and we predict you?ll make it your go-to vacation spot for many years to come!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus, cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), damage waiver fee is $150, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more