The private backyard at Flamingo House brims with color and life. Palms and tropical vegetation add lovely contrast against the bright turquoise blue of your private pool. Retreat to your newly furnished living room with a LCD TV. Sleeps 10.
As you might expect, the private backyard at Flamingo House brims with color and life. Palms and tropical vegetation add lovely contrast against the bright turquoise blue of your private pool. Under a screened lanai, the pool and deck area is fantastic place to play together. Patio furniture includes sun beds for developing a great vacation tan.
Retreat to the living room solo or en masse, where a massive sectional sofa rewards tired feet after hours of shark-tooth-hunting. Newly updated with an LCD flat-screen TV, you might find you like this living room more than your own at home. Chair-rail finishing adds a touch of elegance, as do classic pieces of furniture and an inviting armchair.
An added spot for casual hanging out is the family room, where a comfy sofa doubles as a queen sleeper sofa for two. Tiled floors are clean and crisp, exactly what you want for a vacation spent in flip-flops and bare feet. A large white dining table and six chairs sit opposite, with a breakfast bar just beside. This clever open-plan means everyone can entertain diverse itineraries (napping, Facebook, cooking, reading, TV, etc.) while still enjoying shared company.
The modern kitchen gleams with white cabinetry and crisp countertops. Everything is provided in terms of cookware and nearby shops mean you?ll easily fill up the spacious cupboards. To beat the mid-day sun, look no further than your idyllic outdoor living room. Screened and fully shaded, this lanai has patio seating and an outside dining table. Seated under the ceiling fan you?ll love playing cards together here over a pitcher of iced tea. The grassed backyard just outside is fenced for pets to safely play.
Embrace your inner Parrot Head (everyone?s got one) in the indoor cocktail area. Bright tropical prints, plants and a bar table mean you only need put the lime in the whatever your preferred recipe. A clock on the wall even marks 5 O? clock.
Choose to accommodate a nuclear family in the master bedroom, or one couple with room to spare. A king bed and queen-sized sleeper sofa affords lots of flexibility. An overhead ceiling fan and LCD TV create your own hotel-quality space - but better (you don?t have to share the pool with anyone)! Two more guests will find beachy bliss in the second bedroom. A queen bed shows off ocean blues and greens, cleverly accented with seaside accents. The space is comfortable and polished, with a large dresser and brand new TV.
Bedroom three has two twin beds set far apart on handsome tiled floors. In neutrals with elegant furniture, the room will equally suit adults as it will children used to smaller beds. A master bath and full guest bath are kept shiny clean with high-end finishings to boot.
In total, ten guests will find vacation happiness under the roof of Flamingo House. Be sure to bring your pets, especially your water dogs.
A seven block walk to the humans? beach, dogs will love their very own piece of the ocean - on offer at nearby Brohard Paw Park. They?ll think it?s heaven and will love you even more. Available parking at the house include a large 2 car garage and room for boat parking, with access to the boat ramp just seven blocks away. How many dolphins will you spot?
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates *** Plus, cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $150, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Dishwasher, Full Kitchen
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* Trash Day: Friday