A lovely and spacious house for ten, this Avalon Venice home boasts all manner of new additions and updates. Enjoy a relaxing vacation in a serene setting, with included wireless Internet, LCD TVs and air conditioning for your comfort.
Both pets and children will love the large backyard for fun and games. It?s fenced, affording both peace of mind for parents and privacy for all.
A grass-lined outdoor sitting area overlooks a pond, ringed by tropical plants and an idyllic picket fence. This single-level home backs on to a small pond buzzing with natural wildlife. Sit out with morning coffee on your grass-lined outdoor patio. At the pond?s edge, admist tropical plants, cranes silently fish for their meal. Large palm trees rustle in the balmy breeze. With some fresh orange juice, it takes no effort at all to enjoy a perfect Florida morning.
Your inviting vacation rental is airy, spacious and bright, bathed in natural light all day long. Cool, tiled floors and ceiling fans ensure a calm, breezy atmosphere. Retreat to the living room to find a cosy sitting area with deep, comfortable couches. In the kitchen, find a cute and quirky space that?s well-equipped with cooking facilities and a large refrigerator.
In your master suite, a wide, inviting king size bed will ensure a peaceful night's sleep, with an en suite bathroom for privacy and convenience. For your guests, there?s a brand new queen size bed in the second bedroom, artfully decorated with rich wooden furniture. Children or teens can tuck into the two twin beds in bedroom three. Extending the accommodation options, there are two futon couches sleeping up to four guests. Fully unpack during your stay, moving into the bedrooms? large closets and new storage furniture.
Within walking distance are local shops, groceries and a variety of restaurants. Sharky?s, a beloved local seafood restaurant, is just five minutes? drive, as is the Venice Pier. Popular for live music and sunset views, the Pier makes a compelling reason to leave your piece of paradise. While in the area, be sure to visit nearby Casperson Beach. Often rated the best in the area, it offers free parking and the high likelihood of dolphins playing offshore.
In addition, boat cruises are a must, particularly at sunset. Spot dolphins, manatees and more as your tour the gorgeous local inland waterways and canals. Golfers, please contact us for list of recommended courses. Various local courses are consistently top TripAdvisor?s list of the best things to do in Venice.
Our Avalon Venice FL Home is located at 175 Avalon Road in Venice Florida which is 2 miles south of downtown Venice, Florida and 15 miles south of Sarasota Florida. To locate this on Googles Map, type in: 175 Avalon Road, Venice, Florida 34293
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates *** Plus, cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), damage waiver fee is $150, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (2 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more