Arborview Beach House is brand new to the rental market and is set to make a big impression on its lucky first guests. With a silver rating and a giant private pool, you should probably start packing ... the Gulf Coast is calling!
The private heated pool ensures summer is always on your terms. No nervous toe-dipping to check the temperature but, instead, always a comfortable experience. A swim in your own backyard pool is a great way to start your day. Will you still be there at dinnertime? That?s for you to decide.
Arborview Beach House is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home for up to six guests (and your pets). Although it?s very family-friendly, it?s just as suitable as a meeting point for three couples. The bed selection (a king bed, two queens and a full-size futon) means nobody has to squeeze in. If you found Arborview Beach House, by rights you have full claim to the master bedroom and ? lucky you ? it has its own master en suite bath and private access to the pool.
The new kitchen will be the heart of your vacation. Pristine stainless steel appliances make light work of even ambitious feasts, all of which you can eat outside around the pool. Get everyone involved in the cooking as there?s more than enough counter space for all six of you to pitch in without bumping elbows. Set up your margarita station and your barbeque prep across the large counter space, kitchen island, breakfast bar and even into the breakfast nook.
In addition to free WiFi, you?ll love the easy entertainment of the immense new HDTV. Both the living room and family room face the swimming pool so, if your group is spread in two places, you?ll never miss a joke or funny moment.
Arborview Beach House is in an extremely quiet and safe gated community. As you enjoy your vacation at Sawgrass you?ll have 300 acres to explore during sunset bike rides and neighborhood walks. Street-lit sidewalks meander through beautiful landscaping and past lots of lakes where you (and your pet) might spot blue herons, egrets and cranes.
If you?re vacationing with your pet, you?ll be jealous to death of those who live in Venice year-round: it?s unbelievably pet-friendly. Brohard Paw Park is almost as necessary a destination as Venice Pier! Both are just a 15-minute drive. See you there at sunset.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
Room Description: One Month Minimum *** Plus, cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (1 futon sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Little Venice Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Pool
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Wednesday, Saturday