On a sunny island with a nearby beach, you?ll sleep comfortably in the heart of Venice Island, FL. Just four blocks from the Gulf of Mexico, 606 Harbor Drive South House offers guests exclusive, deeded access to a private beach (rightly named ?Golden Beach?).
Enjoy both sides of Florida life in Venice - the picture-postcard beach vacation with gorgeous sunsets and a warm sense of genuine community in the nearby town. Walk just eight blocks toward the charming town of Venice to find coffee shops, seafood restaurants and great window shopping. Both Venice Beach and the famous Venice landmark Sharky?s on the Pier are both within walking or biking distance.
Enjoy ocean views while dining and take an after-dinner walk along the pier extending into the Gulf of Mexico. In addition, the house is just a five-minute drive to the white sands of beautiful Casey Key.
Though perfectly placed between beach and town, you can sit in this vacation home?s private backyard and enjoy time utterly to yourself. Flowering trees and lush landscaping make it a welcoming haven, whether for reading a book or enjoying sea breezes on the covered patio.
The home recently changed ownership and many upgrades and renovations have been completed. The interior has been freshly painted and the cool terrazzo floors have been beautifully refinished. There are new furnishings, including new beds, mattresses, linens, flat-screen TVs, and lighting, throughout. A new dryer was installed in the convenient laundry area. The house has a clean, fresh, more modern feel and is now ready to be thoroughly enjoyed by our guests!
With two beds, 1 full bathroom and 1 extra utility room with toliet and sink, and a sleeper sofa that increases the available accommodation to sleep six guests, this house offers fantastic value. Harbor Drive South is one of a very few available Venice Island homes that can be rented for shorter stays (as short as 1 week). You can also rent Harbor Drive South for a month or more at discounted rates. Why not make it your winter base and invite family and other couples to join you in the sun?
While in and around the house, everyone is assured of great comfort and privacy. All of the new mattresses including the queen sized mattress in the designer brand pullout couch, are extremely comfortable. A large living room feels all the more so thanks to high ceilings, with cooling Terrazzo tile underfoot.
Guests with laptops will appreciate the convenience of high-speed Internet, and all will enjoy flat screen TVs with cable and HDTV. The second bedroom has an additional flat screen TV which adds convenience for families with children or couples vacationing together.
Return from an enjoyable golf game at one of Venice?s many courses and enjoy an evening cocktail with loved ones. Walk together just a few minutes to the beach for the spectacular Gulf sunsets. From there - who knows? With such a fantastic location, you?ll be able to live your vacation moment by moment. We are also located a 15 minute walk or quick car ride to Browhard Paw Park (the famous Venice Dog Park).
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus, cleaning fee is $95, security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom 2 (Queen, Queen sleeper), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), Baseball Park, Lighthouse, Little Venice Theatre, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom