Tangerine condo at Plantation Golf Course, Venice Florida - Pool, $1,995+/mon
Watch the action on the 8th fairway of the championship Bobcat course from the patio of our sunny, beautifully appointed Tangerine condo! With lovely views and spacious rooms, Tangerine is your ideal home away from home in a premier golf course setting!
Tangerine is part of The Plantation Golf and Country Club just outside Venice. Set in an immaculately maintained landscape, it is conveniently close to the community swimming pool, and offers easy access to tree-lined biking and walking trails. You will find it restful and rejuvenating, even while the drama of the links is played out before your eyes!
Our condo sleeps 6 and is ideal for a family, several couples, or group of friends traveling together. The décor is light and the furnishings handsome. You'll find everything you need to settle right in and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.
Tangerine offers both an open-air courtyard patio and an enclosed lanai, two outside living spaces you'll find ideal for watching the sunrise and sunset, spotting birds on our pond, enjoying a leisurely meal, or simply chatting. And you're close enough to the ocean to feel a faint sea breeze!
Walk into the condo from the lanai and you enter our living room, with a comfy couch, matching loveseat, and easy chair. The TV, VCR, and DVD player ensure that entertainment is always close at hand, and there's enough floor space for the kids to settle down with their Legos (or for you to set up a putting green mat!).
Just beyond the living room area is our dining area, featuring a hexagonal glass-topped table that seats 4 comfortably for a meal, a rubber of bridge, or a bit of clicking around on the laptop. We've got wireless Internet at Tangerine, so please feel free to bring your computer and stay connected as long as you like.
Cooking may be the last thing on your mind during your vacation, but even if you're just dishing up the takeout, you'll appreciate our spotlessly clean, convenient kitchen. Make a single grocery run at the beginning of your stay and chances are you're good for the whole time -- our full-size fridge and spacious cabinets hold all your food and drinks, while our range, double sink, and dishwasher help you may any kitchen chores quick and easy.
Of course we've got all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you will need (no need to stash a corkscrew in your suitcase "just in case"!), not to mention a microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, and other efficient countertop gadgets that make life easier. Our condo also includes a full-sized washer and dryer, making laundry a snap.
When it's time to retire for the night or for a well-earned nap, our master bedroom is guaranteed to paper you in style. The king-sized bed is wonderfully comfortable, and sliding glass doors lead you to a private patio just in case you need a breath of fresh air before bed.
The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom. You'll appreciate the roominess and privacy of this space, which offers enough cabinets and counter space for you to spread out.
The second bedroom is completely separate, with two twin beds and a second full bathroom. You're certain to get a good night's sleep at Tangerine!
As lovely and pleasant as Tangerine is, you'll want to do some exploring while you're at The Plantation. Host to LPGA tournaments and home to two championship courses, it is every golfer's dream destination. (There are more than 10 courses within a 15-minute drive!) Just a few minutes away from the beach, you're right outside the charming community of Venice. Sarasota is just 30 minutes away, with world-class shopping, dining, and other attractions. If golf is your passion, let Tangerine be your destination!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates *** Plus, cleaning fee is $125, pet fee $100(each), damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Little Venice Theatre, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Common Pool, Common Pool Heated
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: dumpster on site