?La Pavia? condo resort is known around Venice to mean top quality and an excellent guest experience. Enjoy both while staying in this pristine two-bedroom condo. It has a view, too!
Arrive at your vacation rental easily. With convenient access to both I-75 and US highway 41, it?s a hop-skip-jump from Michigan?s northern-most point and anywhere in between. Unique amongst many rental condos, La Pavia includes a private one-car garage.
Whether you?ve had a long journey or are more local, you?ll swoon once inside the unit?s grand foyer. An open floor plan draws you in and vaulted ceilings wish your worries away, replacing them with bright Florida sunshine.
This over-sized condo sleeps eight guests. Two bedrooms and two baths mean lots of room. Recently built (2002), you?re assured of a fresh and up-to-date property. Amenities that enhance your experience include ceiling fans throughout, as well as air conditioning. With cathedral ceilings above you can really enjoy the seaside breezes.
Communal living and entertaining space provides your group lots of choice. A screened lanai sits just through sliding glass doors and is the spot to enjoy a breakfast of tropical fruits or an evening cocktail. A central Venice location means you can drop your bags and quickly race to explore the fantastic surrounds. Start at Venice Beach, just 2 miles away, for a taste of what?s to come: white sand and crystal clear water that?s warm year-round. Be sure to return to the shore or an ocean-front restaurant for the sunset.
While Venice Beach and nearby Siesta Key are top choices, it?s nice to have options just outside your door as well. While staying at La Pavia you get exclusive access to the private clubhouse and pool.
Rentals must be three months in length - the perfect place to enjoy a complete season in Venice Florida.
A certain fan favorite, La Pavia proudly boasts a 4.9/5-star rating. One visit and it?s sure to become your perfect winter (and summer) getaway for years to come.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates (3 month minimum) *** Additional one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity/booking fee is 4.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Little Venice Theatre, Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool Heated (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more