Ditch the car and walk to your heart?s content. That?s what flip-flop life is for and Cocoa Palms hits the sweet spot. Silver-rated unit 204 suits those coming for a short dose of sun and also welcomes home visitors who want a month or more in Venice, FL.
Sun-drenched colors greet you on arrival, and from then on through your vacation. Inside and out, Cocoa Palms provides the Vitamin D you?ve come for. Ideal for a couple, with room to comfortably sleep up to four guests, Cocoa Palms 204 will delight. With a single-story layout this unit is superb for anyone who?s happy to do without stairs. Instead, everything is in easy reach. Even a luggage rack is available in the bedroom. This unit prides itself on generous provisions and you?ll love how lightly you can pack: it?s all provided.
In the kitchen, a deep, double sink is in an arm?s reach of the stove, oven and fridge/freezer. Cooking is as quick as it is easy. Again, all kitchen appliances and equipment are provided for you. There?s also a BBQ on the premises if you like to make the best of gorgeous weather with a bit of grilling.
Flexibility is another feature at Cocoa Palms 204. Its bedroom has two single beds so it?s great for all groups. Perhaps you want a beach/shopping vacation with a girlfriend, or to catch up in Venice with your sibling? If coming as a family, a living room sleeper sofa gives a group of four particular flexibility in choosing sleeping arrangements that suit.
Love to get out and enjoy the sunshine? Nearby beach access is available with a private pass, so you have a total local?s point of view that other visitors to Venice will never get to see.
Walk just a few blocks to the historic parts of beautiful Venice, where days of satisfying window-shopping and tempting restaurants will fill up any vacation time not spent on the beach. On the way, banyan trees in your local park are one of many local delights sure to appeal to any nature-lover.
Hope to keep up with family at home, or plan to download lots of Kindle books? Free WiFi is available throughout the unit. Additionally, cable TV and a DVD player compete for your attention in between all your relaxing. Fantastic property management is available to help with any questions you have so you?ll feel like a long-term local as soon as you?ve arrived.
Just an hour?s drive to Tampa and two to Orlando, you have so much of the Gulf Coast to explore. There?s also the easy day trip to Disney (if your happy campers so require).
If you?re choosing the Gulf Coast for its white sand, warm water and gorgeous sunsets, choose Cocoa Palms 204 for its welcoming surroundings, great location and ?just like home? comfort.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Monthly Rates *** Plus, cleaning fee is $95, damage waiver fee is $65, amenity/booking fee is 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Baseball Park, Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Fenced in Back Yard, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more