Spacious and Bright Westside 2 BR Suite Close to Ubc and Jericho Beach
This two-bedroom suite is ideally located in the heart of Point Grey, one of Vancouver's oldest and most desirable neighbourhoods and home to many popular attractions. These include the beautiful campus of the University of British Columbia, the Pacific Museum of the Earth, the Museum of Anthropology, the Beaty Biodiversity Museum, the Nitobe Garden, the UBC Botanical Garden, the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts, the University Golf Club, the Spanish Banks, Wreck and Jericho city beaches, and the trails, primeval forests, salmon streams, and rugged coastline of Pacific Spirit Regional Park.
This accommodation is conveniently located in the charming, three-block long business district known as Point Grey Village, which offers Chinese, Thai, Italian, Greek, Japanese, English Fish n Chips, German, French, and other fine restaurants, as well as a Safeway supermarket, the delicious Mix Bakery, a Starbucks, banks, hair salons, travel agencies, and an interesting selection of independent retail outlets. Access to public transportation is excellent, with the bus stops for UBC and the city centre located on the same block.
This beautiful suite was built in the 1950s and has the hardwood floors and spaciousness typical of that era. The suite was completely renovated in 2013 and features new kitchen cabinets, new appliances, a new bathroom and new lighting. It is one flight up from street level, with a quiet location at the back of the building and a sunny southern exposure. There is a king-size bed and two twin beds. Pay-laundry facilities and a bicycle storage room are in the building.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby Copy Centre
* Community - Neighbourhood: Vancouver - Point Grey
* Convenience: Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery Stores, Nearby Movie Theatres, Nearby Concert Halls, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Night Clubs, Nearby Airport, Nearby Public Transport, Nearby Restaurants, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Sports Arena
* Property - Entertainment: Television, Flat Screen TV, Cable TV, Blu-ray Player
* Property - Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven-Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Roasting Pan, Cooking and Eating Utencils
* Property - Living: Linens, Iron and Ironing Board, Blow Dryer, Telephone, Internet Access, WiFi Internet, Heating - Radiant, Parking - Street, Shared Laundry Room
* Property - Setting: Minutes to Downtown by Car, Minutes to Beach Access by Car
* Sports, Arts, and Culture: Professional Hockey, Professional Baseball, Professional Football, Horse Racing, Fishing Derbies, Sporting Events, Concerts, Symphony Orchestra, Festivals, Art Shows, Theatrical Plays, Opera