Property Video Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this charming house is located at the base of Vail mountain in the hillside neighborhood of Glen Lyon directly behind Vail Cascade Resort. The beautifully remodeled first floor is highlighted with an open kitchen and dining room, perfect for family gatherings.This home sleeps 11 and can easily accommodate two families. The living room is spacious and the large sectional sofa provides plenty of space for guests to relax around the wood burning fireplace. New mattresses in every room will ensure your family is well rested for all that Vail has to offer. The downstairs features a pool table for extra entertainment.
This chalet is located a short walk from the Cascade Hotel and has direct access to the mountain via Chair 20. Next to the hotel is the lift that services the area. Vail Cascade is home to the Aria spa and expansive fitness facility and the Atwater restaurant, famous for its spectacular Colorado cuisine.
There is a full service rental shop and ticket window at the base of Chair 20 which makes hitting the slopes hassle free and one of the best kept secrets in Vail. When snow is deep, the more adventuresome among you might even find a short cut back home. The free Vail shuttle bus also stops just steps from the Cascade resort, making access into town quick and easy.
Winter or summer, this home gives your group easy access to skiing, snow shoeing, fishing, hiking, bike trails and shopping. A Vail vacation offers something for everyone and this lovely home offers the location, comfort and natural beauty to make your stay truly memorable.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 5 Twin
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels, with one bedroom and bathroom on the basement/billiards room level and the others on the top level.
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Close to Slopes
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, Stereo System, Games, Restaurant nearby, Pool Table room
* Geographic: Close to Town, Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Large Breakfast Nook, Outside Patio, Tile Counter Tops
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Gas Grill, Tennis, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by