Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this gold rated duplex has 3500 square feet of living space and is located in East Vail, just 3.5 miles from Vail Village. The home has 5 large bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms and can accommodate up to 12 people. It has a nice kitchen and a gas fireplace in the spacious living room. There is also a private hot tub right outside the house. There is a 2 car garage for your use as well as parking for 2 cars outside the home. Additional parking can be arranged if you have more than 4 cars. The views of Vail Mountain from this property is just amazing! The shuttle stop for the free ski bus is just across the street and it runs every 15 minutes in ski season. This is a very popular property and is situated in a perfect setting right on the Gore Creek.This property does not allow any pets.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Queen, 2 Full
Room Description: This lovely home is built on 2 levels. The master bedroom is on the main living area level on the second floor and the other bedrooms are on the first floor.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Large Breakfast Nook, Outside Patio
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Leather Couch
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by