Managed by Gore Creek Properties, a large 3000 square foot home is only 3 miles from Vail, and on the free shuttle route. It has recently been remodeled and is silver to gold rated. The house has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, a wood burning fireplace and a private hot tub. The home can accommodate up to 12 people, and the views of the East Vail mountains are just lovely! The free bus runs every 15 minutes into Vail, and the bus stop is about 450 yards down the road. This home is a rustic getaway which reminds people of the way Vail used to be.This property does not allow any pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Bunk
Room Description: This home is on 3.5 levels with the master bedroom and bathroom on the top .5 level. The second bedroom in on the main level and the other 3 bedrooms are downstairs.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Close to Town, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by