5 bedroom + loft Townhome 3 bathrooms, sauna and private hot tub. Silver rated, sleeps 13, great value for your money. Summer pool in the complex and opposite Bighorn Park. The house sets a few feet back from the Gore Creek and is 5.5 miles from Vail.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, if you are looking for a huge townhome with a private hot tub that can accommodate a very large group or 2 families then this one is perfect! This 5 bedroom + loft, 3 bathroom silver rated condo in East Vail can sleep up to 13 people and has gorgeous views of the Gore Creek and the mountains from the deck and the hot tub. It has a large lounge with a fireplace and a full kitchen with a 10 seat dining table. Just across the Gore Creek bridge from the condo is Bighorn Park with many activities to keep the kids happy and occupied. The free shuttle stop is also just on the other side of the park. Very definitely the best value for money.This property does not allow pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 7 Twin
Room Description: This townhome is on 4 levels and can sleep a lot of people.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool, Sauna
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool