This is a very spacious remodeled Townhome ideal for families with two living areas. Just set back from the Gore Creek and with incredible Mountain views from the back deck it is located just 5 miles from Vail village on the free vail bus shuttle.
Property Video Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this gold rated town home is on the river in East Vail, only 5 miles from Vail village. It can sleep 12 people and has 2 700 square feet of living space and is built on 3 levels. There are two living areas and there is a great deck and large lawn overlooking the Gore Creek. All three bathrooms were remodeled this summer and look great. There is a wood burning fireplace in the lounge and wood will be provided in the winter. The home is on the free Vail village bus stop route and the stop is only a short walk up the road. Blu's restaurant is a couple of blocks away for those not wanting to go back into town.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels, with the master bedroom on the main living area level. There is a den downstairs and a bedroom in the loft.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Close to Slopes, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Games, Game Console
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Sauna
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Mountain Views, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by