Property Video Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this gold rated town home is on the river in East Vail, only 5 miles from Vail village. It can sleep 12 people and has 2 700 square feet of living space and is built on 3 levels. There are two living areas and there is a great deck and large lawn overlooking the Gore Creek. All three bathrooms were remodeled this summer and look great. There is a wood burning fireplace in the lounge and wood will be provided in the winter. The home is on the free Vail village bus stop route and the stop is only a short walk up the road. Blu's restaurant is a couple of blocks away for those not wanting to go back into town.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels, with the master bedroom on the main living area level. There is a den downstairs and a bedroom in the loft.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Close to Slopes, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR, Games, Game Console
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Sauna
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Mountain Views, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by