Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this silver rated private home has 1900 square feet and is located in East Vail just 3.5 miles from Vail village. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ bathrooms and will accommodate up to 11 people. It has a large warm kitchen and a wood burning fireplace in the cozy living room. It is right against the mountain and has beautiful views of the Gore Range. The free shuttle stop for the bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is a 250 yard walk away. This home is an ideal place to get away from it all and to simply renew your spirits.This property does not allow any pets.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Bunk 1 Other
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels, with the bedrooms upstairs and in the loft area.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Mountain Views, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by