Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this beautiful home has 3000 square feet and is located in East Vail, just 4 miles from Vail village. The home is gold rated and has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 10 people. It has a beautiful kitchen and spacious dining room for entertaining and a large wood burning fireplace in the living room. Wood will be provided in the winter. The private hot tub is just outside the house and overlooks the stream.
The free shuttle stop for the bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is a short 50 yard walk. This is a beautiful home and is situated on the Gore Creek, perfect for a fantastic getaway both winter and summer. This property does not allow any pets and is wheelchair accessible. NO Pets are allowed and NO SMOKING. Free wireless internet is provided.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: This home is on 3 levels with 2 bedrooms on the downstairs level with the hot tub and the rest on the main level.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Free Internet access
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Leather Couch, flat screen TV, Steam Shower
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by