Beautifully remodeled home in the summer of 2011 with a lot of beds for the family ski trip. The house is conveniently located by the bus stop at the west end of East Vail providing a short ride to the village.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this property was purchased and remodeled in 2011 with all the comforts of home. The Ledges getaway is equipped with 3 bedrooms, 2 lofts, 3.5 bathrooms and a private hot tub. Beautiful alder doors and trim, hardwood floors, a new kitchen, granite counter tops and flat screen TV's throughout the property. The lower level bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, a captain bunk, twin bunk and a large flat screen TV on the wall. Great room for kids but also very comfortable for adults. (big beds!) The two bedrooms upstairs have queen beds and ensuite bathrooms. This property does not allow pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 3 Twin, 2 Full
Room Description: Beautifully remodeled home in a cluster of 6 homes at the West end of East Vail next to the bus stop and a short ride into town.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby shopping mall, Free Internet access
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Close to Town, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, flat screen TV
* Outdoor: Deck, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by