This is a great home with 3 bedrooms and the loft making a 4th bedroom, 3 bathrooms. Access to the comunity hot tub year round and the pool in the summer months. The house sets just back from the Gore Creek, great fly fishing! 2 miles from Lionshead.
Property Video Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is a lovely town home in West Vail on the creek. It has 1 342 square feet of living space and can sleep up to 8 people in the 3 bedrooms + loft. It is 3 miles from Vail village and 2 from Lionshead and on the free ski bus route - the bus stop is only 30 yards from the house. The town home is gold rated, with a wood burning fireplace in the lounge. Wood will be provided in the winter. There is an enclosed hot tub for year round use and a swimming pool for the lovely summer months. This is a super rental to stay for your next vacation.This property does not allow any pets. You are also right near to all the shops and restaurants that West Vail has to offer, a very convenient location. This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
* Convenience: On Free Bus Route
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Patio, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool