5.5 miles from Vail Village in picturesque East Vail next to Bighorn Park and the Gore Creek. Great fly fishing in the summer and a on site hot tub and summer pool.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this spacious East Vail condo has 3 bedrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms and is 1,068 square feet. There is a wood burning fireplace and a flat screen TV in the living room and a full kitchen with a convenient dining area. The master bedroom also has its own flat screen TV. It can sleep up to 6 people. The condo has access to the community hot tub just across the way and there is a pool for the summer months. This complex has beautiful views of the Gore Range and the East Vail Chutes! It is on the free shuttle route into Vail village and the bus stop is about 200 yards away.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING. Free internet access available.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: This condo is all on one level. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Free Internet access
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Deck, Shared Pool, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool