5.5 miles from Vail Village in picturesque East Vail next to Bighorn Park and the Gore Creek. Great fly fishing in the summer and an on site hot tub and summer pool. Great mountain views!
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this gold rated condo in East Vail has 1,068 square feet of living space and a community hot tub and summer pool - it is perfect for your summer or ski vacation and very affordable. It has 3 large bedrooms, all with remodeled en suite bathrooms and a cozy wood burning fireplace in the lounge. The condo has a brand new full granite counter kitchen, dining area and can sleep up to 7 people. It is also on the free shuttle route into Vail and the bus stop is about 200 yards walk away. Come see the beautiful views of the Gore Range from this great condo! This property does not allow pets and is NON SMOKING. Free wireless Internet available.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Twin, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Free Internet access
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Deck, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool